The TD05'D Glanza *****stolen, now recovered*****

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Epic build! Wish i had that sorta money to throw at mine :( do the r888 make that much difference down the stip, I've heard there not tht good out the lights

it is fun costs alot tho, ive sort of lost the love at the mo but i`ll get it back lol, they seem to work just got to practice my launchs and do a few suspension tweeks

nice dude cant wait to get my td05 one my v dont no what bar boost to run thinking 1.6 -2 bar

im running 1.8bar deffo flat out there so anymore be pointless

• 2 months later...

a little update not much has happened but ive brought a gt28rs and wil be building a top mounted manifold sort a few bits and bobs over the winter and see what happens, will a excedy paddle clutch hold the power? i wont be having no head work done yet either whats peoples views

• 1 month later...

brought a couple new bits for her, got a new front bumper with a live splitter i believe, the rear bumpers going into paint as it got hit by another car parked up, bonnet will be getting re-done ive also got a drivers door for it about 4 years ago someone bent the door open to get in it n cracked the paint, so once they are all done should look pretty fresh, im still looking into what route of turbo to go next im thinking precision turbo they are pretty cheap and heard good things

• 1 month later...