The TD05'D Glanza *****stolen, now recovered*****

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good man im gonna have to come check you soon man got allot of catching up or eps have had massive transformations since our last encounter :ph34r:

yeaa we going to run enfield soon haha, yeah we gotta meet up soon come up north welad ont he 13th for the drag day im not running just watching i`ll be running in, i`ll text you closer to the time

Tomorrow the glanza goes in and by the end of the week it will be forged and i`ll get cracking on the running in miles hopefully all goes smooth, i sprayed my rockercover green just in the process of doing my strut brace ordered green intercooler pipes and vac pipes so will be a nice change to the bay. Also got my inlet back from the machinest clarke at ignition advantages found a nice big throttle body and sent it off to thurston engineering to be made to fit my inlet so now i can run a tps that works with my ecu, the next few days are going to be intersting :)

ready and painted

746404f8.jpg

f9415016.jpg

c692bde7.jpg

ed36330a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well yesturday we mapped her to 17/18psi my god what an animal!!!!! the rain started so mapping had to come to a close but the final map will be 24/25psi that should flat the turbo out safely i hope but again lag wise dont see the problem at all doesnt seem it at all if im honest get in the right gear haha

and here we was playing with launch control sounds nuts in person :)

/>http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h284/boyracerelman/?action=view&current=ba0a294b.mp4

well done dude..

i be going td05 from td04 very soon...

now got a decent mapper to map my emange ultimate..

you had it on dyno at all whilst mapping??

what headgasket you running

cheers yeah deffo do it perfect turbo imo im guessing the managment helps, nah all the mappings done on the road at the mo will map it to 25psi then go on the dyno for the finishing touchs on the ignition side

So you reckon that TD05 is a decent power with bareable lag? Ive got both TD04/05 and with such conflicting views i cant decide. Thats 2 people that have run 05 and said its fine...

Car is looking well dude, wish i worked as quick as you.

John