The TD05'D Glanza *****stolen, now recovered*****

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Im thinking on odering the powerflex engine and gear box mounts, are they easy to fit and is there a big difference then :thumbsup:

they make a massive difference in launching and gear change feels alot better, yeah they are pretty easy to do

whos yellow astra is that in the background on the 1 pic? did he buy it from a boy from wales by anychance because my brother sold 1 of them lmao the number plate looks familiar

ermmm im not sure my mate was fixing it for him got a redtop in with the kit on i donno if he went wales i`ll find out we are from london so i dno if he would

heres a few pics ive got some new brake fluid cost me 45quid for 2 litres and thats on my staff discount bloody madness best be worth it is silicone based stuff

old

IMG00371-20100626-1613.jpg

new

IMG00368-20100626-1303.jpg

IMG00369-20100626-1342.jpg

how low can u go

IMG00370-20100626-1352.jpg

and the new fluid

IMG00372-20100628-1613.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Really good effort mate :p :P

Disappointed with Starlets running 15s at JapShow on the weekend, especially when they sounded fast and heavily boosted!!

Made me look a twat sat there watching them with my mates tbh, wish you went up the strip, they would of loved that :p

nice one dude :thumbsup: , plenty left in that set up yet, if ya can get your 60 foot down below 2 sec's you should get a low 13, THEN we get a emu on and bit more boost bring on the 12 :lol:

i was struggling with them tyres one point it bog down the next it would spin them up only a few times i nailed it nicely! i need to practise more!!

deffo man i need to get the emu on 1.1bar boost and launch control!