well fort it was time to start a build thread. :o

i went and picked my baby up monday mornin from hull 08.04.2010

when i got there i was quite dissapointed due to the condtion of the car.

engine bay was awfull not been clen in a good few years lol... well looked like it.

the interiour was really dusuty lol and hand prints everywhere and fag ash :o got 2 lil fag burns in front seats

rear are exallent tho.

body work was just mucky and looked shoddy tbh.

bad points

needs new tyre

2 little cracks in windowscreen

2 little fag burns

not looked after lol!!!!

good points!!

its all mine and im goin to take care of her lol!!

bring back the shine!! the cars a lovely charchole black. does look quite agressive actually lol!

well when i got it home i gave it a bloody good wash and it came up really nice. paint work was very good tbh except from stone chips but its actually the best condition shell i have had on a ep82 no rust at all!!! no laque peelin!! underneath was bloody amzin tbh never seen the underneath so cleen before.

mods on the car are....

glanza turbo

d2 coilovers

exhaust

15inch alloys

air filter

green ebc brake pads. and yellow on the back.

so fairly standard ....thats what i was lookin for tho as im fed up of havin cars whats been messed around with.

it boosts bloody gawgush!! and it holds it.

them d2 coilovers are a well hard ride tho haha fort i was goin to fall out the car when i was goin down the road lmao :thumbsup:

well i hope you enjoy whats comein i will try and update it as much as possible.

heres some pictures!! hope you like.

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00392.jpgDSC00393.jpgDSC00391.jpgDSC00394.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

do i keep the hello kitty sticker on or not lol??

i think its quite funny tho when you get chavs laffin at you then you just think to yourself whos the idiot in the corsa or saxo lmao.

looks tidy mate,

is the tmic bracket broken or summit, seems squint.

thanx buddi.

it has been moved a bit higher if you get what i mean mate? at a better angel for the bonnet scoop.

but yeah does look a bit squint tho.

hows your car doin??

yeah i understand what you mean mate. well its ment to be a really good summer this year .... so will be a nice car to have for the summer days!!

im sure you will make the right decision pal :thumbsup:

looks nice that :thumbsup:

Whats that sticker about lol. Did you add it?

haha nah mate was already on it.

should i keep it or get rid lol? just funny when you get all the chavs laffin at you. then ya think yeahh but uv got a corsa or saxo lol.

and they just wna try race ya.

got insured on it today B)

so tomorow i will be goin to my mates house who is a car window fitter and he will be sortin out the stone chips on my window screen.

then goin to give it a good clean and wax!! then go for a ride B)

oooo and my dump valve should be arrivein in the mornin aswel.

had bit of a problem with my idlein when i got it as it was idlein at 1800rpm and kept revin down to 1400 then back up. think i sorted that today :)

cleaned my idle contol valve then moved the screw on the back of the inlet mani.

seemed spot on till i started goin down the road and engine management light kept cumin on and car was all spluttery, pulled up (nearly cryed) haha. and swore alot. then looked under the bonnet and i forgot to tighten the idle control valve back so it was movein about!! so tightend it up and it was all good!!

then i fitted my hks ssqv dump valve B) (love it)

then fort fuk it lets give her a good clean and go for a ride tonight (one nation peterborough cruise) was bloody loads of cars there. alot of shitty corsas n saxos tho!!! saw a white gt. and a silver glanza that was it. but alot of hondas there and other cars.

some pictures of her all gleamin B)

DSC00420-2.jpgDSC00421-2.jpgDSC00422-2.jpgDSC00425.jpgDSC00434.jpgDSC00435.jpgDSC00441.jpgDSC00439.jpgDSC00440.jpgDSC00443.jpgDSC00447.jpgDSC00428.jpg

Looking good mate :)

cheers fella B)

hmm i dont no what to do next as moneys a bit tight. .... any ideas? best mods for cost?

goin to do oil n fuel filters this week! and gona have to get cambelt changed!

best thing to do when tight on money is a nice good service

theres no point modding a car till its mechanically sound :)

i will get that done 1st dude :(

but where would you go next?? good mods for a budget lol?

That is lush B)

Never really liked the wheels looking at the first pictures but after a good clean they look mint mate B)

thanks pal B)

• 2 weeks later...

had my dads mercanic do the oil and fuel filter today and we had a bit of a argument over the phone as i was tryin to explain where the oil filter was on the car and he couldnt find it lol :harhar: so i think it won that game of hide and seek!!! it was a right bugga to get to tho and to tighten up think i need to invest in one of them special tools!

he found it in the end tho and both got done :lol:

just got to have a garage fit the cambelt now.

• 5 months later...