I need an amp

Trivium are pretty cool, i listen to a bit of their stuff.

altho im a major funeral for a friend fan...

i like bullet for my valentine, my chemical romance, metallica etc... that kinda stuff

Rich.

fior me soem of the tunes i love rollin to with the sub are

the pharside....... 'drop' & 'just a moment in time'

zhane.................'request line' and 'dj'

cypress hill .........'hits from the bong'

2pac....................'temptations' (incidently the only 2pca tune i have time for)

there are also a loads more from lighter shade of brown, dee la soul and a tribe called quest but those are the ones that spring to mind first!

Trivium are pretty cool, i listen to a bit of their stuff.

altho im a major funeral for a friend fan...

i like bullet for my valentine, my chemical romance, metallica etc... that kinda stuff

Yeah, saw Trivium 2 weeks ago in Belfast and met them afterwards - they are so gifted its unreeal. Saw FFAF a couple of yrs ago in Dublin when they supported Maiden, emo music is not really my cup of tea but their first single was good, and both of Bullet's singles have been freakin awesome, though again the rest of their stuff is more emo in style but still cool. Metallica r my fav band of all time, followed EXTREMELY closely by Megadeth (both r equally responsible for my playin the guitar and drums :p ). Priest's last album was a GODLY display of musical GODLINESS, as was Megadeth's. If u dont own them i recommend them, or i can send u a couple of tracks across MSN someday if your on and fancy them.

Geo mate, i have to agree with u on the cypress hill and 2pac front, good taste their man!!!!! :angry: :p

I'm a lover of all music but I do have to say, do you all not listen to RAWK!

Van Halen, ACDC, Motley Crue, KISS, Foo's, and on the Ska scene Less than jake????

I love all music though! Latest prodigy album is a masterpiece, and Kano's debut album is total Grunge.

• 2 weeks later...

good am glad to see that all the people on here are of there head well ud need to be to listen to that stuff dont get me wrong i love all the older havy stuff and am partial to metallica and some of the new stuf but yous are off on the sub thing if you get a 12 porte box and a good set of 6x9 then you will manage to get your kidneys to give you a sudden urge to pee with the amount that they will be jigling around. ill posta a pic the nxt time im on and you will see what i mean but if your going for the twin look then get as big as poss cause the bigger the area then the bigger air movment the bigger the sound if you get ma drift. rock on

yeah but anyone with a starlet will know you dont need a big sub to get decent bass, for some reason starlets seem to take well to a reasonable size sub an amp, with no need for a hugh power one, i should know i had two tens and a twelve in my boot for 6 months an it was crazy!! a now i have a single 12 an am looking at going down to a 8 inch jobbie as the twelve is far too much.

an by the way, ive tried a ported 12 before, an because theres not much sound insulation between you an the boot you can hear the bloody thing puffing away!!! did my head in after 6 weeks!!!

Rich.

• 5 weeks later...