nice result, i would get them 550's checked as you should be able to push alot more power that 300+ spec on a 1,3 dude,

take a dyno sheet as an indication, get it on the road and see what it goes like,

japfest cruise should be very interesting there a fair few of us going up that morning :lol:

nice result, i would get them 550's checked as you should be able to push alot more power that 300+ spec on a 1,3 dude,

take a dyno sheet as an indication, get it on the road and see what it goes like,

japfest cruise should be very interesting there a fair few of us going up that morning :lol:

gaz the 550cc are new i think its down to the way matt maps not a bad thing on the road it's whayhay need two lanes just for me be warned

should be one pushing over 350 one very close to that, one maybe hitting late 400's 500+, 370 200sx the list goes on, a noce stop start on the M4 would be epic :lol:

lol what like last year i had problems keeping up in the pirus

that's a very impressive result.... but am i the only one who thinks that's an awful lot of transmission loss? over 300bhp but 222whp that's a big percentage loss.

either way like amazing result and i bet it's ridicules quick!, anything over 300 and it's just madness! my mr2 always puts the back out if i floor it so i can only imagine the fun you are going to have keeping this in a straight line :p

• 1 year later...
that's a very impressive result.... but am i the only one who thinks that's an awful lot of transmission loss? over 300bhp but 222whp that's a big percentage loss.

either way like amazing result and i bet it's ridicules quick!, anything over 300 and it's just madness! my mr2 always puts the back out if i floor it so i can only imagine the fun you are going to have keeping this in a straight line :)

was thinking the same myself... but still an excellent engine power result... would be good to get more thrown to the wheels though

was thinking the same myself... but still an excellent engine power result... would be good to get more thrown to the wheels though

Wow this is an old thred dude... cars been broken and sold since then lol

Lol he didnt crash or blow up did he?

He did post he needed two lanes to keep it in a straight line!!

quote name='B11G KY' date='Aug 22 2011, 04:08 PM' post='601677']

Wow this is an old thred dude... cars been broken and sold since then lol

lol yeh. the same car then RR'd alot less at the same spec and setup on Monster Motorsports RR :s

gee is a legend tho, miss him! car was awesome!

yea it implys that afrs dynos massivly overead when you see the numbers that come off that dyno of different cars.

wow 18month old thread bump :)

but yeah as socks said he got a lot lot less on MM's dyno which from what I've seen is a very good precise dyno

gee's car looked and sounded awesome though whatever power it was making