@ bildo not sure how it is during the day I've only had em in since last night but will comment later when I've taken it out but the faces are not mirror polished there shiney but more like a satin finish to them so can't Imagin them reflecting much light back at me when it's sunny.

@ nastyrash oh yeh you know it mate tried finding you last night so you could hold the camera so it wasn't upside down but you must have been hiding from claire lol.

Woo hoo i recieved mine today Jason great product and pleasure doing business :wacko:

P.S I will bring them to you soon to fit them ;)

Glad you got them mate :( See i told you they would arrive today. They look even better fitted ;)

i owe this guy BIG TIME

clutch arrived superfast superbely packaged and what a kind chap. knew i had no money sent this down without payment and said i can pay when i get the money

outstanding generocity top bloke

cheers jason :wub:

Recieved Dials with no problem atall and very fast postage.

Cheers

Glad you got them quick dude and you wait till they are fitted, will look 100 times better :harhar:

• 5 months later...
custom GT geraknob :D

arrived super speedy quick well packaged and well priced absolute top guy to deal with even held the product for me :) really happy thanks

:D Thanks Mate. Get some pics up of it fitted as i haven't seen any yet? I have the gear shaft out of my old starbo to check fitment but not actually seen it in a car yet :p

EDIT: Scrap that, just seen the pic in your build thread :D

Jason :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Additional feedback for Jason for his custom gearknobs.

Very awesome service and professionally made to my specifications (from solid piece of billet) which is pretty special.

Showed me progress throughout the process to ensure everything was spot on.

Great communication and great packaging/prompt delivery.

If you are after a custom/bespoke gearknob solution look no further.

Great aftersales too, if you need any additional work or servicing Jason will get it sorted.

Very highly recommended!

Will take pics when I have an update.

Cheers Jason!

Joz