• 1 month later...

Well I paid on sat night and got these on Tuesday (today) thay are really easy to fit and the quality is....... wow wow wow I've just had a sex wee thinking about them. while i was at it i added some LEDs and they finish the faces off as i've replaced the green leds for the boost to clear ones and changed the colours have a look at the video!

I also painted my needels red!

Anyway let the pictures and videos talk for them self:

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

SDC13322.jpg

SDC13324.jpg

SDC13326.jpg

by the way I'm the FIRST in the world to have these fitted to my Glanza :p ;) :o I'm well chuffed can you tell. :):):D

Yeh Vid is upside down because the screen mount i have is not very adjustable so to get a good veiw of the dash it needed to be upside down and yeh i'm thinking of putting a resistor inline with the leds the light the whole inside of the car up when it comes on boost lol

looks awesome mate. The LED's are proper bright they not blind you? were they hard to change?

Ryan

they are bright they need resisting to dim em down a bit but they look cool as fuck bet people think WTF when my face lights up blue and the chatter!!!! lol

the leds were well easy to fit so was the faces took about 1.5-2 hours max to do it all

looks fucking sexy!

get the glanza V bit to light up aswell, that would be awesome!

Thanks for the comments Luke and im really happy they are in and looking fully sexual.

@redz, i looked into getting the Glanza V part to light up but the dials are completely different to the GT version and i don't think it would have worked as well so rather than it not lighting up correctly and looking a bit strange i changed the deisgn to have the Glanza text just etched into the dials.

Jason :)

Thanks for the comments Luke and im really happy they are in and looking fully sexual.

@redz, i looked into getting the Glanza V part to light up but the dials are completely different to the GT version and i don't think it would have worked as well so rather than it not lighting up correctly and looking a bit strange i changed the deisgn to have the Glanza text just etched into the dials.

Jason :)

Even without the Leds thes dials are super stylie. I really get that built not bought feeling now and as I say everything lines up perfect I was very suprised how perfect they line up, you have some skills mate. Oh yeh forgot to mention they come packed with the thickest bit of card board that's almost like wood so they don't get damaged in transit there really has been no expence spared on this kit.