Wamt- What Annoyed Me Today!

I'm actually happy.

I'm getting over the ex, don't think about "her" as much, well not at all. I'm living life how a 17 year old should and i fucking love it :(

Live life for today, take chances, you could be hit by a bus tomorrow.

i got really annoyed today some little brat from where i live came up my drive to knock asking if he could use my air compressor then rolled backwards down the drive fell off his bike and his bike handle bars walloped my door :( and left a nasty scratch down my door after me washing the car im goin mad id just after drying it ready to polish it grrrrrrr

Watched Ronnie O'sullivan play snooker all day, then he lost at the end after the guy came back and beat him. This guy does it every time I see them play and he's not as good a player. This annoys me a lot.

the fact i checked my bank acount and got 2 quid left to last 2 freaking weeks !! i cant run my turbo in 2 quid for 2 weeks grrrr fruck!

IF thats all the bothers you your lifes GREAT! ... i havent seen ANY money in ages america + money for the starlet (which is none by the way)

the last four months ive sat in the house driving the girls car!!!

My annoyance for today.. my hair.. i need the beast mop cut!

grrrrrr no money at all need a full system fuel pump and actuator and it aint going to happen for a while. also need a FMIC hose making up for my dumpvalve to attach to again NO BLOODY MONEY. having to stay in and do naff all cause I've got to be stingy if i want to go to japfest

of and my bloody electric window motor hasnt turned up yet after 3 freaking weeks so i still have no window use :@

and my cars only boosting at 0.2 bar lmao damm actuator

on the plus hand im fitting my Mines ECU and magnecore leads and iridium plugs today so its not all bad haha

trying to get a girl thats not single, but she knows i like her and the same other way round.

my boys were supposed to be going blackpool with some girls aswell but they were too pissed in the holiday's to go and she was telling me she wanted to go so i asked her if she wanted to go with me and she was like yh, but like i said i couldnt go. what to do know

i cant take her myself because im still 16 so, ive no car

Erm the same couple of things that have annoyed me the past couple of days. Not having any money to treat myself, only just being able to afford to live for the month. And Also work being very gay at the minute.

And finding out my best mate has been slagging me off behind my back!! This has really annoyed me.