Wages/savings/hours You Work What Do You Spend Yours On

I do 2 days a week (Thursday and Sunday) and contracted for 14.5 hours.

I get around £250 a month, which is poor (3.78 an hour).. So i try save a little every month, i have a healthy amount of $$ in the bank though :(

Spend mine on Petrol, the car and myself in general :)

work 6 night shifts and 6 day shifts a month. 12 hour shifts and get about £1400 a standard month. im on £12.73 an hour and what doesnt go on my house i.e rent bills etc goes on my car haha

I'm on £155 a week, (17) been working for a 10 months,

I have only really just spending money because of the starlet,

Still got a few K in the bank saved for my starlet and my nexy project witch im saving for :)

work 6 night shifts and 6 day shifts a month. 12 hour shifts and get about £1400 a standard month. im on £12.73 an hour and what doesnt go on my house i.e rent bills etc goes on my car haha

:) wish i got dolla lyk that!!!

Don't take offence from my silly sarcy comment! :)

Im on £7.01 an hour as a team leader and work between 30-40 hours a week.

Take home about £800 a month.

I'm at home with my parents and don't have many out goings. i rarely check my account balance just buy stuff when it takes my fancy :( E.g Car parts!! :D

Were i work i get £200 a week at the moment only on apprenticeship pay though,

But i go out with my mate on most Friday and Saturday nights and get about £300-£400 from those 2 nights doing fishing :) Which i save all of and save about £150 of my Main jobs wages

Don't take offence from my silly sarcy comment! :)

I'm at home with my parents and don't have many out goings. i rarely check my account balance just buy stuff when it takes my fancy :( E.g Car parts!! :D

its ok dude.it is a bit of a nosey question.

I get roughly £1500 a month.

about £300-350 goes on the Demon, save about £350-400 towards a house (Girlfriend puts in about £200) and rest on bills/petrol/food etc :)

Jason :(

I was making 600uro a week aprox 2400 a month for about 6/8 months on the later half of last year, and spent it all on nuthing, parties and dollies....(expensive gf) lol. RECESSION = im now making a basic 250/300 euro a week but wages can vairy to 400/500 a week if we do well. tip: save first waste the rest on what-ev..... i always find it hard to save if i dont do it right away, end up just giving money away... LITERLY.

wow our team leaders at work get about £1700 a month

I work from half 8 to half 5 evey week day, and then work half 8 til 4 on Saturdays. I come out with about £800ish month.

90% of my money gets spent on the Starlet, and then the rest goes on Clothes and doing stuff with the girlfriend.

I save pretty much no money.

i work, Tuesday Friday and Saturday. Contracted 17 hours a week but do overtime alot. i think im on about 5.80 an hour which i think is quite good being 16.

money gets spent ALOT on the starlet then clothes and 25 on phone contract then whatever :)

im 19 still apprentist half a year or so left of my 4 nd a half year time for 3 years i was on 75pound now im on 170 a week untill i come out of my time :) im a plumber /gas fitter 37+1/2 hours a week and where does it all go insurence which was 250 a month but now its 200 will be going down soon and the rest on the car

40 hours a week monday to friday mostly a saturday for four hours, work as a spray painter. boss is a complete !%*& good trade though and im on 4.75 which is really poor. save 100 a month 45 quid on a contract 20 digs a week to mother and father. =( and roughly 40 quid a week on fuel... x