nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i failed my mot 2 weeks ago.... retested yesterday and again FAIL!!

so this time i check the sheet to see why , and personally i reckon the tester hated me

1) rear fog not red enough

2) a split pin not in the best of condition

3) brake line slightly twisted (no kink)

WTF!! so not too much to sort only took like an hour but still what a stressful day , he could of done the line with a spanner and i coulda painted the bulb red and it woulda passed ! (used red nail varnish) :thumbsup:

and finally here it is

the green piece of paper i needed :thumbsup: WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah , ive always gone to that garage but i wont next time , although me arguing ringing them up and shouting at him and his boss , they probs wont want me back lol hahah

its funny how one tester there said he couldnt test my car on the machine for brakes etc as its an import , but another guy did do the test

and they dont see the hole in the chassis which has been bodged , yet he notcies my bulbs aint red enough haha

yeah i took my old polo there , my dads clio a couple mates go there ive gone there loads , not anymore though

the amount of hassle , he told me i must of twisted my brake line when taking my wishbone off ?! like seriously

he probs didnt get laid that mornin , lol

the thing is there normally quite lenient in there if theres a problem they mark it down as an advisory or say to me on the side look dude this needs sorting asap

but he was just straight up a cock

Probs had enough of seeing it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

its the only white GT around here they should appreciate it lol

the funniest thing is though when he took the key out and the engine was stil running he come over n was like , i cant test your car theres a big fault the engine wont stop

n then it did n i go "turbo timer lol"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well not much of an update bar i have one of these made for me :) (much appreciated)

3d76eb6a.jpg

it needs the bottom panel , remade from a thinner style wood so i can mount my turbo timer etc in , and then needs flocking or wrapping etc but it will get there soon

and the only other thing going on in my cars lift atm is ...... its been booked for a remapping WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

going to be making a 240 mile trip there and 240 mile trip back .. so it best damn be worth it lol

• 3 weeks later...

Well not long now til i make a massive drive down to tuning development

My spec is

Td04 1.2 bar (hopefully)

Standard engine

Standard injectors

Fse fpr

So along with all my other mods im hoping to make 220-230 any guesses ? Lol

nick mapped mine at 1.1. 243 of the finest ponies in the stable. They don't recommend going over a bar but they'll map to anythin. I run wepr td kit Emb, ebc injectors n all other stuff.

Mate ! I wish it was ive lost my jo well i say lost i lost my rag and quit ! So then i dint have the money then my wishbone fucked up and lost me my mot then some gypsies tried breaking into my car and cost me some damages , ive just not had the money to finish

nick mapped mine at 1.1. 243 of the finest ponies in the stable. They don't recommend going over a bar but they'll map to anythin. I run wepr td kit Emb, ebc injectors n all other stuff.

Ive got a wepr kit ebc etc id be well chuffed with 240 bhp :)

you have an uprated fuel pump yeah?

Yeah bud a lovely whinning walbro