nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you have her up and running lad! Cannot wait for my setup to be finished!

you will love it :) , the sound and force the feel of it just throws ya mind !

i just want to floor it but i dont dare yet lol

i cant wait to find a scooby to race lol

ok so i literally just drove less then a mile to get some petrol , get home and look under the car and i have coolant leaking everywhere its coming from the big long pipe that goes to the pump , my guess is its either a pipe not done up tightly or something else , the expansion bottle has gone down a a bit and the rad was very hot ,

should the fan suck or blow ? and would there be anything else cause this problem ? :) oh deary eh

the temp is dead on half as always dude , it didnt leak yesterday and i drove it much further lol , ive just come back from the garage doing my exhaust so maybe they have nocked it or something but tstill for the reserve to go down <--- could that happen when it leaks ? like flows from the overflow into the rad and thats why its gone down haha

im probably worrying for no reason

Yea obviously if you have lost a bit it will get sucked from the reserve into the rad, just keep an eye on it mate

Good luck with the exhaust

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah thats what i did, bought some gunk and a brush and spread it over everything, rubbing with the brush on any caked on stuff, then jetwashed it off in Morristons, just make sure you put plastic bags over the main electrics, coil pack, dizzy cover etc :)

• 3 weeks later...

ok so its that time of year once again and BANG this happens a MASSIVE FAIL

nearside front (front bush marked with yellow chalk) suspension arm has excessive play in a pin/bush **DANGEROUS**

nearside rear shock absorber has a serious fluid leak

Offside rear shock absorber has a serious fluid leak

offside rear fog lamp (easy fix)

nearside registration lamp (easy fix)

offside rear parking break recording little or no effort

parking break efficiency below requirements

*************advisorys**************

nearside rear rear wheel bearing ( wheres this ? ) has slight play

offside front rear wheel bearing ( wheres this ? ) has slight play

mid to back box exhaust has a minor leak

both front tyres are wearing

o/s/r tyre has damage to side wall

so i set about getting it sorted , i brought a new handbrake cable , picked up some shocks off a mate and some nice new polyurethine bushes for the wishbones

put the new cable on and the wheel still spins so i was slightly pissed off , tried to tighten the cable , 3 resolutions and this happens

f870d125.jpg

now im 90% sure if after ive replaced this lil cable the caliper is seized im sorry to say the car is being broke

but on a positive side these turned up wahoooo

042048c2.jpg

aint updated in a while and when i do its all bad news :'(