nazzurro19 - now ended - sold

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely awesome , you can really feel it as soon as you push the pedal u jerk forward lol , i used to slam my uprated discs n pads on and the car would slip n slide , but now it grips the disc and you stop , ive only got 4 teeth left now lol

Aww is it you wait till you got decent pad and disk and you will have no teeth left lol

• 1 month later...

ok so although i havent updated this in a while i have still been a busy man collecting mods and still building my car , there not massive mods but still none the less have took alot of time to sort

first of all nice and simple were these lil beauts picked em up for the pair delivered ( new ) £25 so i couldnt really say no

4309f262.jpg

fits so well between the splitter

25a207a4.jpg

then i decided to get some quadlights , and i found some quads and indicators and hids for £55 so once again it was rude to say no

but this is where the fun ended and the hard part began , first of all i stripped the front end down , and 2 bolts snapped in the crash bar ( which has caused me some hagro) well anyway everything was going well , but before i started cutting i thought i would test the wiring make sure everything is fine and behold this pic came alive

9cc8021b.jpg

i thought it looked quite sweet so anyway i began cutting the headlights out , making more space added in all the wiring earthed it all nicely etc and then when both headlights were done i turned on the lights .... to my dissapointment looks like i killed the black power box thing for the hids , they no longer worked , so i started to panick as it was now 5ish and getting dark , then i tried just the hid bulb straight from the lights wiring and nothing then i tried to power the hid straight from the car battery with the light POP ! so i switched over my wires so my high beam is now my main beam ...

ive now brough some more HB3 & HB4 bulbs in bright white Xenon so will give me the hid look

so basically my whole day has been spent trying to get hids to work , which failed miserably and i have given up

it was a long day , boring as hell and sure did take a while doing it all with a hacksaw only lol

but this is the finished result so far

f9c373cf.jpg

the only thing thats really grinded my gears is due to the 2 bolts both on the same side snapping in the crash bar the right hand side bumper now sits slightly lower , so now ive got to drill them out and replace them so the bumber sits correctly , and i still need a grille and still need to buy some HB3 connectors so i can wire in my main beams properly instead of bodgly

and no i wouldnt recomend this conversion

0fd6d383.jpg

OLD Vs NEW lol

dcaf54f4.jpg

Edited by nazzurro19
  • 2 weeks later...

rightio once again UPDATE TIME

so i have now finally completed the conversion , picked up a grille of GT_Phayer (cheers bud) and altho my car is white and the grille is black its currently really growing on me

dd045c45.jpg

so for now the black grille will stay

ive also just brought some lil things to tidy up the car , some nice D1 spec blue lug nuts , some new HB4 Xenon bulbs and bulb holders

84fa5b9f.jpg

and then lastly the missus gave me this today in a black bag..... no idea what it was but when i opened it my face lit up !!

WALLAHH !! never seen one of these in any Jap cars around our local clubs

4c8d66df.jpg

also anyone know what the 1994 . 10 means ?

• 3 weeks later...

Good build thread , this car belonged to seb once yeah? And Elaine and Lewis before that! I can't believe the love that you have given her just to have some fuckin cunt pikeys keep trying to steal her :(

I went the opposite way to u and went back to square lights from quads but I was trying to keep mine being a mk1 as Jdm as poss , but I'll say now white ones do look much better with quads over the standard mk2/mk1 squares!

I have a flare in mine too lol u can remove the strike if u wanna make it safe but they still work ish lol

Yeah i brought this pretty much standard and have spent all this time and effort making it into a beast again , but now its time to move on and let someone else enjoy this car and finish her to her full potential