i wouldn't worry about modding the body, it will be permanent but why do you want a stock car? if your worried about re sale value tbh your car would sell a million times better looking like it does with a full kit and crazy wheels then it would being returned to stock and thrown in with the rest of the sheep.

flair the crap out the arches, and use a good rubber bonding agent for the over fenders, this will allow for movement in the front and rear wings without effecting or putting stress on the paint. so many wide arches get smoothed in and i havnt seen problems with the body work cracking though. would be a big step but one i think that will make your car.

either way i think where your taking it is awesome! to many people concentrating on td04 powerz yO... nice to see some stylez being brought out ;)

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't worry about modding the body, it will be permanent but why do you want a stock car? if your worried about re sale value tbh your car would sell a million times better looking like it does with a full kit and crazy wheels then it would being returned to stock and thrown in with the rest of the sheep.

flair the crap out the arches, and use a good rubber bonding agent for the over fenders, this will allow for movement in the front and rear wings without effecting or putting stress on the paint. so many wide arches get smoothed in and i havnt seen problems with the body work cracking though. would be a big step but one i think that will make your car.

either way i think where your taking it is awesome! to many people concentrating on td04 powerz yO... nice to see some stylez being brought out ;)

its all about tha powwwaaaaazzzzz bruv lol

Josh, the car looks awesome now!! Just a few more steps with the ride height and she will look absolutely amazing!! :D I can't wait to see the FMIC refitted, get it on asap please! :D

I've just added your car to my album on Facebook :angry:

tbh the products are spot on! spoiler= perfect, bumper= perfect , iddy said the skirts needed abit of sanding so i did ;)

How can you say that iamlegend, obviously the overfenders were not designed to be used with the Varis bumper!

My ZEP fenders were an awful fitment, but Iddy sorted that out with the mould he took from them.

Need I say more? :p

As said before, not the first time this member jumps the gun with sellers. :D

What about the skirts? I told him he will need to sand them from one area, and he did? What's the fuss?

I'm not going to continue to clutter Josh's thread any more so don't expect another reply.

Ps. Josh, If you want the thread cleaned, let me know.

Looking really good mate

Love the wheels!

As Iddy will agree (mould taken from my Original overfenders) they werent perfect fit even with the Livesports front bumper, but did blend in more!

1 word of warning though mate, They will scratch the hell out of the standard panels underneath, I can send you a pic if you like.

Seal them on and dont let em move ;) dont want em leaving ugly scratches the shape of overfenders underneath!

love this car mate looks mental with a bit of arch work it will be one of those cars that makes people want a glanza so bad they sell there mums house lol ;)

haha cheers dude im looking into the archwork as we speak! need to get hold of some wings first of all!

andas for the overfenders i know what you mean about the scratching! few little marks allready lol

il get them all mopped out though :p