• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm more annoyed because I should have had these items 2-3 weeks ago but after a complete fuck up still waiting for them the courier picked them up Monday and still nothing :(

Wank! Worst bloody service ever for the amount of money people on this forum throw away to race tech (that's right im naming now) you would expect they could meet the time scale THEY set! You can under stand a few days or maybe a week late but weeks and weeks later is a joke. and then you factor in that he has already sent this somewhere else to for the fun of it they got it fine funny the way it can't get to td tho!! JOKE JOKE JOKE

Wank! Worst bloody service ever for the amount of money people on this forum throw away to race tech (that's right im naming now) you would expect they could meet the time scale THEY set! You can under stand a few days or maybe a week late but weeks and weeks later is a joke. and then you factor in that he has already sent this somewhere else to for the fun of it they got it fine funny the way it can't get to td tho!! JOKE JOKE JOKE

I don't think spending money on an intake manifold is throwing money away. Lewis' intake manifold was indeed sent somewhere by mistake, but we got it back as soon as possible and resent it, I cannot control things with couriers sadly that's out of my hands.

The intake has been finished for a long time, the problem was the supply of the fuel lab regulator, we don't stock them as to be honest, the standard reg and fuel rail setup is fine for most cars and we don't sell that many.

We buy them from the official importer and they were out of stock. So at our expensive we imported some from the US and it turned up.

Please don't try to blame your car taking 4 months to build on us. The engine has only gone in the car 1-2 days ago I was told?

Hopefully the intake will arrive in the morning, I'll chace the courier up again first thing. If for whatever reason it doesn't turn up get it mapped on the stock intake, then after the show we will fit the intake and map the car for you free of charge.

All the best with it, be interesting to see the numbers.

some times these delays happen guys...its part and parcel of the fabrication business (unfortunately). and every now and then..couriers seem to have a mind of their own..its happen to us once or twice..i usually just ring up my shipping guy and go rambo on his arse haha. just be patient..i am sure it will be there soon and you will be well chuffed once mapped! :thumbsup:B)

some times these delays happen guys...its part and parcel of the fabrication business (unfortunately). and every now and then..couriers seem to have a mind of their own..its happen to us once or twice..i usually just ring up my shipping guy and go rambo on his arse haha. just be patient..i am sure it will be there soon and you will be well chuffed once mapped! :thumbsup:B)

I keep saying we will stock all the parts we fabricate. We started, typical if you have something on the shelf nobody orders it, or they want something different. :)

@ricky

i never once blamed you for my car taking 4 months to bulid. the motor has been built for 6 weeks now its just this last week or so now the engine is in the car its come to a halt because of this inlet.

like you said above about you fitting the inlet and mapping the car free of charge that would be great :)

New wheels :D

Hopefully have the car back just before japfest only have a couple of jobs to do

- fit bride seat

- fit door cards

and give it a bloody good clean lol

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

@ricky

i never once blamed you for my car taking 4 months to bulid. the motor has been built for 6 weeks now its just this last week or so now the engine is in the car its come to a halt because of this inlet.

like you said above about you fitting the inlet and mapping the car free of charge that would be great :)

I was talking to I assume your Mrs, I think she was venting all her anger at my company. Just glad we have resolved the problem where both parties are happy.

:D

Regards

Ricky