Hi all!

Some of the S.Wales lads/lasses may remember me a while back in December I took some photo's for you at a meet!

I did say we'd be back to say hello sometime, drove down along with Dave ep82 (we parked our cars in the field, no stands for us ..yet :) ) we were at Japfest yesterday! Had a great day and saw your setup! Very nice I must say, one of the larger groups! :)

It was a shame not to see anyone we recognised from back in December, maybe one of the next National events?

Anyway, cut to the chase I took a few quick snaps of your Starlets, they haven't been edited or photoshopped in any way so you may save them them and edit them if you wish! :)

Hope you enjoy!!

DSC01986.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

DSC01984.jpg

DSC01983.jpg

DSC01982.jpg

DSC01980.jpg

DSC01979.jpg

DSC01978.jpg

DSC01977.jpg

DSC01976.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

DSC01971.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

DSC01968.jpg

DSC01967.jpg

DSC01966.jpg

DSC01965.jpg

DSC01916.jpg

DSC01915.jpg

DSC01914.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

DSC01912.jpg

DSC01911.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01907.jpg

Nice pics Andy! Shame I couldn't meet up with you & Dave again, I came down with friends who aren't on here so we didn't get to stay at the UKSC stand much :)

Maybe next time though eh? RR meet at Monster Motorsport? :)

Nice pics Andy! Shame I couldn't meet up with you & Dave again, I came down with friends who aren't on here so we didn't get to stay at the UKSC stand much :)

Maybe next time though eh? RR meet at Monster Motorsport? :)

Cheers Amjad, yeah it was fairly quiet around most stands yesterday, apart from viewers obviously! I guess every owner was wandering about! :(

Hmmm.. perhaps :) , how far off is it?

I'm guessing no-one got caught up in the queues at the end of the day? Some peeps had broken down outside the gates causing about 10 queues of cars! :(

DSC02062.jpg

hey dont be tgtt haters :) some of us ended up on that stand not uksc. dosnt mean we dont love uksc too :) i can see a few shots of my cruise kitted beast so cheers mate :)

Cheers for the comments all! ;)

Yeah I have (in total) 302 photographs!!! :)

I'll see what I can do, my net's not the best and photobucket is being ever so slightly unkind lately! Will post them up here once they've uploaded! :)

p.s. I will be coming with Dave to this Rolling Road with my camera so if you want some shots there or near we'll be doing a set-up somewhere :harhar: , thinking of driving up! Hope you don't mind a Nissan near your Toyota's? I'll park some distance away if you'd like!! :p

Cruise

SiCaln also has one on his car.

some awesome pics there! I've never understood how people keep their bays so clean, obviously they are not used as daily runners.

also, excuse my ignorance, but i have wondered for years, what is it that people prop their bonnets open with?? it looks like a panhard rod or something!

Phil.

Cruise

SiCaln also has one on his car.

some awesome pics there! I've never understood how people keep their bays so clean, obviously they are not used as daily runners.

also, excuse my ignorance, but i have wondered for years, what is it that people prop their bonnets open with?? it looks like a panhard rod or something!

Phil.

You'd be surprised, bays are thoroughly cleaned out beforehand then gone over once arrived and set-up! Time and effort, but worth it! :p

Bonnet props; fishing-rod net poles with rubber suckers, umberella shafts, etc. anything is used, check one pic of a red skyline, they've used a bottle of water! :p