• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had the pleasure of chattin to her on msn the other nite, she is very very cool.

seriously, i need to move to wales.

no she isnt on the forum, and thats fine, as far as I am concerned she did UKSC a huge favour at Japfest, any publicity for UKSC is good publicity, we gotta get the name out there, and Sian pitched in despite the fact she's not a member nor owns a starlet. I have personally thanked her for her efforts for UKSC.

Phil.

how? oh, thats easy...i are de Nanglebadger man!! lol

no, seriously, she was using Jo's msn and it was definately her...i could sense it....like the force.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...moving to wales tomorrow...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

m...little baby badgers...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Phil.

now now!!! there will none of that kind of talk about the future Mrs Badger!

I am a gentleman / gentlebadger - "filling holes! " is not the main aim of the game! its all about the wining, the dining, the nites out, the nites in, long walks, summer evenings, cold nites...u dont need to aim to be filling holes, u treat a lady right and the bonuses of zee lurve come hand in hand.

wow....i sound mature...damn shirt and tie!!!

Phil.

awww look at our phil growing up. i see stars in your eyes mr badger

this aint a put down but i seriously think sian would have looked nice in jeand and a short top or something shes one of them girls that would look stunning in casual cloths

good promo work for the club though very good of her to help out

think we should make her the UKSC promo girl :)

and shes going to japfest 2 B)

good excuse for you to swing down phil and meet your new wife. then i can ogle and caress the badger mobile :)

if anyone else wants to see sian again get your bloody names down for japfest 2 :)

lol what can i say man, I am to please and entertain.

"Swing down" steve?? aye, from NI, i'll just swing the motor by shall i??? lol!

Phil.

yes phil "swing down" quick ferry ride couple of hours driving. see a whole stand of sexual starlets then take your future wife back to a hotel for the night :) what a weekend trip ey :lol:

spiggin right dude! Sian is awesome, if my work could transfer me to Wales I'd be gone, take Project BadgerSport with me and set about harrassing poor Sian until she agreed to have diner with the Nanglebadger!

Phil.

Orrrrrrrr theres always me anyway :):lol:

Come on guys sian is a very nice girl can't fault her one bit and u get some perve takin pics of her and u get like 20 odd replys saying u want to marry her lmaoooo issues

scuse me sir from what i saw at japfest the words fly round shit is the term to use from you :lol: