• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ we did :)

The Future Mrs Badger!

Phil.

Come to think of it phil she did say wheres the badger :) and said ahhh well il be at the next Japfest waiting for him haha thats an incentive to come i think next year phil :)

its uksc's japfest stand sexy lady!

not as far as we are aware a GF of anyone!

im sure Jo who organised the japfest event can shed more light on it as its one of her friends!

(and lads she will be attending a few more of the events throughout the year!)

she is my long distance, never actually met, future Mrs, that is who she is. simple fact!

infact, get out of this thread, i dont want u horn dogs perving on my ladee!!! lol!!!

Steve....she said that?? really?? dont play with me now!!!! i may have to be booking some form of tickets to be hittin the mainland to spend some time with the future Mrs Badger!!

seriously, she gets 10 out of 10 in my books!

Phil.

I wouldn't say :harhar: but to be fair she could do with abit more dogy style in here life to get rid of that cellulite :)

Out of order is that one dude, if you took time to get to know the girl behind the dress (apart from her shocking scrabble skills lol) you'd all realise she's cool as tits as well as a hotty :)