• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is thingy coming again john? damm forgot his name.........il call him long hair for now :)

LOL, you mean his son!?

That'll be Jack then and yes he will an yes he is !!!!

i know its his son you noob :) and yeah jack thats it i was thinking james lmao cool. get him signed up john instead of him high scoring the arcade on your account lmao

Right ladies and gents the dead line for tickets is thursday. if you or someone you know hasnt ordered your stand passes yet you need to get payments in quick. weve already got an extension of a week for this thanks to JO so we need to get moving. Il PM everyone on the list again who put there names down and not paid yet too :)

not long now guys :D

Guest ep82_girl

RITE GUYS,

i need all payments in by MIDNIGHT THIS THURSDAY i can not take any payments after the forms go off to jules at 8.30am friday morning so get your money in asap!!!!

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
so what magazine is going to be at this???

i will be on a cleaning spree before i come lol

none as far as i know lol da club feature was at the 1st one but sure we can pounch on a few mags seeing we are in the VIP area :lol:

mags will be at the RR day.

have you paid yet dan??

xxx

knightsy-EP91 paid added to list. am i paying for Geo still or has he sent payment JO dont want him missing this. also im paying for mine and socks mate whos rolling down with us on the day too :lol:

whay got hold of geo hes paying now

money sent for mate list updated :lol:

also banzai magazine have emailed me back and said if we get some good pics and send them in the shows section so when this happens we'll get a good selection of the best stand photos together and send them in ;)

Guest ep82_girl
whay got hold of geo hes paying now

money sent for mate list updated :lol:

also banzai magazine have emailed me back and said if we get some good pics and send them in the shows section so when this happens we'll get a good selection of the best stand photos together and send them in ;)

hahaha ive done the same for the rr day lol!!!!

that why im trying to get rob to come as he is good with a camera!!!

xxx