• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheshireglanza
to be fair they probably would be early if they left chesh lmao

if you think about it, Japfest.....Late (Paul came) RR day.....1st ones there (no paul) Japfest 2.....Very late (paul came)

so there being dragged back by chesh lol SOLUTION.....Paul=passenger :lol:

fine be like that i wont come to any more meets with you guys

no more early starts ftw <_<

had a awesome weekend even though i got lost in manchester friday night lookin for luke ep, luke robz and chesh! ha. top marks too luke ep for puttin up with us for the weekend, cheers for the beer etc :p top mAn. and luke robz! i finally got too sleep with you while chesh recorded. cant complain, had a crackin day sunday! most banter ive had in a long time. great too put faces too usernames :D hope too see u alll soon n nhopefully the gt will b fixed :D p.s. redz well done on the track! i was screamin your name hahaha

had a awesome weekend even though i got lost in manchester friday night lookin for luke ep, luke robz and chesh! ha. top marks too luke ep for puttin up with us for the weekend, cheers for the beer etc :p top mAn. and luke robz! i finally got too sleep with you while chesh recorded. cant complain, had a crackin day sunday! most banter ive had in a long time. great too put faces too usernames :D hope too see u alll soon n nhopefully the gt will b fixed :D p.s. redz well done on the track! i was screamin your name hahaha

cheers mate :D i had a laugh aswell! i could hear ya! loved being the only one gettin support on the track haha xD