Right got the go ahead from Geo for this

rang up and organised a stand we need names down for this so we can get the ball rolling.

Info for the show is here

Japfest 2

Its at Rockingham's International circuit on Sunday, 15th August, 2010. Postcode is NN17 5AF Please put your name down if interested lets make this a success. Tickets are £12 for the club stand and track time starts from £25.

confirmation of prices and payments

STAND- £12.00 Per Person

TRACK - £25.00

TRACK PASSENGER- £10.00

The 0-60 you can pay for on the day. Jules is willing for me to scan the form into him on the morning of the 9th JULY so i need all payments made by MIDNIGHT of the 8th JULY!!!!!

you can pay via paypal- jo_starletgtturbo@hotmail.com please pm me once you have paid so i know who has. Can you either pay as a gift or add 4% on for paypal fees please as Jo's had to cover the costs so far and its costing her too much, Thankyou

thank you

Jo+ Steve

Meet point

Corby Service Station, Rockingham Road, Corby, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom, NN17 2AE @ 8am

Paid members so far

1) Ro55Fumi (2)

2) Steve GT (2)

3) Shorty (2)

4) Craig N

5) Silver Glanza

6) Gary_EP91 (2) plus 2xtrack time and passenger ticket

7) ep82_girl (2)

8) Durmz (2)

9) Lukerobz

10) Redz

11) Idrees plus 2xtrack time

12) Luke SR

13) starlet-glanza-v

14) ryan lang

15) matt 27 plus track time

16) Glanza Jack

17) mitch plus track time

18) Liam D (2)

19) Socks

20) Lew777

21) ollie 454 (2)

22) amjad

23) ryan5793 (3)

24) Drongi boi (2)

25) Lukep (2)

26) Lukep friend

27) Lukep friend

28) Cheshireglanza

29) josheyboy006 (2)

30) Asad

31) Russleh

32) Glanzagee plus track time

33) ollie ryan (3)

34) Enzo plus track time (3)

35) knightsy-EP91

36) Krissy B

37) Starlettrdmattib (2)

38) SR17 (3)

39) Mark(2)

40) Mark friend (2)

41) Mark friend

41) Mark friend

42) Mark friend

43) Dean RW (2)

44) rob sr plus track time

45) Kurt

46) Gaz

47) Taggy

48) taggys mate

49) georgie

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)Mark(the-dalester)

2)craig_N

3)LukeSR

4)Cheshireglanza

5)Asad_EP5DR

6) Steve GT

7) lukEp

8)shorty

9) John (Ro55ifumi)

Thought i had better add mine too :), Steve how you arranging payment etc??

New Title too!!!!!!!eh!!!

we'll get more names down first got till july i think to sort tickets out. so when we get a few more names il start sorting tickets out. thinking of doing it like Jo did. meet somewhere near and il hand the tickets out on the day :)

Think we should meet here?

Clicky

Tis in the Aldi car park :)

sounds good to me its like 1.8 miles away from the circuit. that should be good. hopefully no massive cues this time lol

sounds good to me its like 1.8 miles away from the circuit. that should be good. hopefully no massive cues this time lol

Yeah not far, petrol station right next to it to!

Guest Enzo
^^ enzo were's your name on list :)

1)Mark(the-dalester)

2)craig_N

3)LukeSR

4)Cheshireglanza

5)Asad_EP5DR

6) Steve GT

7) lukEp

8)shorty

9) John (Ro55ifumi)

10) Matt (Socks)

11 Enzo

der its der :)

1)Mark(the-dalester)

2)craig_N

3)LukeSR

4)Cheshireglanza

5)Asad_EP5DR

6) Steve GT

7) lukEp

8)shorty

9) John (Ro55ifumi)

10) Matt (Socks)

11 Enzo

12) starlet-glanza-v

13) chanelle1234

this is a lot closer to me haha. Im presuming we will have to be there at 8.30ish then convoy down there.

Hmmmm im feeling really tempted to get my engine done for this :harhar:

chanelle x

1)Mark(the-dalester)

2)craig_N

3)LukeSR

4)Cheshireglanza

5)Asad_EP5DR

6) Steve GT

7) lukEp

8)shorty

9) John (Ro55ifumi)

10) Matt (Socks)

11 Enzo

12) starlet-glanza-v

13) chanelle1234

14) kingcarr

I will give it a bash as it's like 20mins away from me! My car might be a bit too stock though :/ I will try my best to get some JDM love on it... Lol there's a nice gt that I've seen in the Corby area before, with greddy down the side... Anyone on here?!? Are ye coming too?!?

I will give it a bash as it's like 20mins away from me! My car might be a bit too stock though :/ I will try my best to get some JDM love on it... Lol there's a nice gt that I've seen in the Corby area before, with greddy down the side... Anyone on here?!? Are ye coming too?!?

dont worry about it being standard hun its all good, the more the merrier too :harhar:

lol i cant believe that we have only just had a japfest now another one is being sorted, awsomeness, uksc for the win.

think it may be a good idea when we get our pack thing at the services with the ticket in we get a sticker with our uksc username on it.

chanelle x

Guest ep82_girl

steve you've pinched my job :harhar: il be redundant now!!! lol

ive seen the thread been texted by steve and also had a load of pms.

i doubt i can attend this but already told steve im willing to help him out in anyway.

by the way steve who from japfest told you to nag me??? lol was it jules?? il be texting him later if it was lol!!!

if you want track times guys i would seriously get your names down asap as this fills up very quickly and wont be around for long!!!

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
Geo Jo cant come to this event but I've spoke to her and shes going to give me advice and help on this one

dont count me out yet steve i may still be coming :) either way il give you the banner at the RR day :harhar: you will be fine though everyone will help you out on the day like they did with me.

the only advice i would give you is once people have paid for track time get that sent off to the organisers straight away. it maybe an online payment like JF was. dont hang about with that as you will lose it.

xxx