18) CRAIG-SR

19) redz11

20) nutnut

21) Gary _EP91 + Track Time

22) Blitz

23) Kyran

24) durmz

25) KrissyB + Track Time

if im taking a passenger does that mean i need to pay for 2 stand tickets, so £24?

mate you dont pay for stand passes they are free!

what you are paying for is entry tickets! so yes it would £24 at the clubs advanced reduced rate.

they cost £18 each on the gate mate so its quite a good saving.

1)Mark(the-dalester)

2)craig_N

3)LukeSR

4)Cheshireglanza

5)Asad_EP5DR

6) Steve GT

7) lukEp

8)shorty

9) John (Ro55ifumi)

10) Matt (Socks)

11 Enzo + track time!

12) starlet-glanza-v

13) chanelle1234

14) kingcarr

15) Idrees + Track Time

16) Scott (Gtr-r33

17) ollie ryan

18) CRAIG-SR

19) redz11

20) nutnut

22) Blitz

23) Kyran

24) durmz

25) KrissyB + Track Time

26) nastyrash

dont worry about it being standard hun its all good, the more the merrier too :p lol i cant believe that we have only just had a japfest now another one is being sorted, awsomeness, uksc for the win. think it may be a good idea when we get our pack thing at the services with the ticket in we get a sticker with our uksc username on it. chanelle x

Have a look on the uksc stickers I'm doing. Ive got a member sticker design. If everyone that's going wants one made In White I can do them for like £1 ea as a group buy.

if im taking a passenger does that mean i need to pay for 2 stand tickets, so £24?

mate you dont pay for stand passes they are free!

what you are paying for is entry tickets! so yes it would £24 at the clubs advanced reduced rate.

they cost £18 each on the gate mate so its quite a good saving.

As said above the tickets will get you onto the stand at a nice reduced price. will be cheaper to buy 2 stand entry tickets than one stand and one on the gate ticket

Have a look on the uksc stickers I'm doing. Ive got a member sticker design. If everyone that's going wants one made In White I can do them for like £1 ea as a group buy.

Mate can you bring me some of the just star ones. you know the little ones with the logo. il have 3 if thats ok. how much for them

Right guys a few of you have spoke to me about maybe pushing for a better spot this time. I've spoke to Jo and we believe the spot we had last time was purely cause we were newbies to the show but Joannes going to use her charm on the organisers and see if we can push for a better one this time. No promises but the better the turnout and the more we can get going to this one the better chance we have at getting a better spot. so get your names down.

Might also see if we can get some more magazine coverage as well :p

1)Mark(the-dalester)

2)craig_N

3)LukeSR

4)Cheshireglanza

5)Asad_EP5DR

6) Steve GT

7) lukEp

8)shorty

9) John (Ro55ifumi)

10) Matt (Socks)

11 Enzo + track time!

12) starlet-glanza-v

13) chanelle1234

14) kingcarr

15) Idrees + Track Time

16) Scott (Gtr-r33

17) ollie ryan

18) CRAIG-SR

19) redz11

20) nutnut

22) Blitz

23) Kyran

24) durmz

25) KrissyB + Track Time

26) nastyrash

27) mystrey guest!!

Ste I can do the 5x5cm stars @ 50p each @ japfest or minimum of 5 with free postage

and im not saying anything about #27 other than there coming and it's a mystery!!!! Moowhahahaha!!

il take 3 off you please dude can you post me them out if i cover postage?

yeh mate postage is a quid lol just messing you pay the paypal fee and I'll post em for ya anyway lest stop spamming this thread and spam mine.

Just spoke to Jo shes spoke to the guy who organises japfest. She said were getting a much better spot this time and we'll have a good one next year too. They will look after us. so guys get ya names down lets try and beat the supra club at this one :p thanks Jo for this should be a good event just like Japfest was :p

Wow how cool is my wife just told her Japfest2 is on sunday 15th aug, and as soon as I said it I realised that our wedding annaversary, my face dropped and she just said yeh thats fine just take me out before or after with a big smile on her face <<<<<That, that right there is ture love fellas.

1)Mark(the-dalester)

2)craig_N

3)LukeSR

4)Cheshireglanza

5)Asad_EP5DR

6) Steve GT

7) lukEp

8)shorty

9) John (Ro55ifumi)

10) Matt (Socks)

11 Enzo + track time!

12) starlet-glanza-v

13) chanelle1234

14) kingcarr

15) Idrees + Track Time

16) Scott (Gtr-r33

17) ollie ryan

18) CRAIG-SR

19) redz11

20) nutnut

22) Blitz

23) Kyran

24) durmz

25) KrissyB + Track Time

26) nastyrash

27) mystrey guest!!

28) Dean-JDM-ep*1

Guest ep82_girl

im being nagged by jules to come to this just heeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll of a drive after the RR day and then JAE.

track time is filling up very quick guys

xxxx

Guest ep82_girl
Just spoke to Jo shes spoke to the guy who organises japfest. She said were getting a much better spot this time and we'll have a good one next year too. They will look after us. so guys get ya names down lets try and beat the supra club at this one :p thanks Jo for this should be a good event just like Japfest was :p

yeah they didnt believe we would show the numbers we did lol!!! talking to jules on facebook atm and said there should be camping available the night before japfest as the queues are a joke!!! its going to be put forwards to the team now lol!!!!

yeah he is happy to look after us at events :D hence how we are spoilt and get to scan the form into him on the day.

better buy more sweeties now!!! and steve you better not eat any!!! lol

xxx