Right guys you need to get your money in for tickets as soon as you can please. payment details are on the first thread lets get a good gathering if we can :)

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meeting at 8am Jo want to get there really early and get tickets handed out when people turn up so we can set off for about 8.20-8.30ish. Japfest ques were a piss take so if we get there early atleast we can get there get the stand all nice and everyone parked in straight lines ready for when poeple come in. think we should meet up slightly early jo like quart to 8 so we can get tickets sorted and arrange things before poeple get there :)

Guest ep82_girl
meeting at 8am Jo want to get there really early and get tickets handed out when people turn up so we can set off for about 8.20-8.30ish. Japfest ques were a piss take so if we get there early atleast we can get there get the stand all nice and everyone parked in straight lines ready for when poeple come in. think we should meet up slightly early jo like quart to 8 so we can get tickets sorted and arrange things before poeple get there :)

my poly pockets and sweets will be on full demand then lol!!!

yeah that fine. im staying in the corby premier inn so hope that not to far away

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
Just shows a big land of dirt for me :D

Hope its built :)

Nah its not far at all, about 20 minutes if that?

lol!!! i wanna know from meeting point to show :p

xxx

Guest ep82_girl

MATT 27 i have pmed you about track time :) jules is kindly letting me reserve it but i can not keep it for ages!!! if you are going on the track i will need payment soon!!!

xxxx

Guest ep82_girl

GUYS,

PLEASE WHEN PMING ME ABOUT PAYING PLEASE INFORM ME HOW MANY STAND PASSES YOU NEED (HOW MANY CARS YOUR PAYING FOR) AND HOW MANY ARE PASSENGER TICKETS

THANK YOU

xxx