guys i know no one wants a refund, but if it comes to that please just accept the transaction.

I have asked her repeatedly now to just pay it and let steve take it from there.

there has been an incident tat the admin team are looking into, and this has come off the back of it. i have asked her to please not ruin JF for anyone.

Phil.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh dear this doesnt sound good hope it all gets sorted for you guys as i know how much you guys have been looking forward to this.

dont even want to know what this has happened over.

Just to reiterate THIS IS NOT CANCELLED its still going ahead 100% as usual weve had confirmation from the show organisers that it is too late to cancel now even if we wanted. Its all paid for and we will still be meeting on the day to hand out tickets. EVERYONE WHO HAS PAID FOR TICKETS WILL STILL BE GETTING THEM

nothing to worry about guys this will still be an awesome day i assure you ;)

Just to reiterate THIS IS NOT CANCELLED its still going ahead 100% as usual weve had confirmation from the show organisers that it is too late to cancel now even if we wanted. Its all paid for and we will still be meeting on the day to hand out tickets. EVERYONE WHO HAS PAID FOR TICKETS WILL STILL BE GETTING THEM

nothing to worry about guys this will still be an awesome day i assure you :o

woo ;)

nothing to worry about guys this will still be an awesome day i assure you ;)

Thanks for the reassurance steve appreciate it! im sure alot of members will feel alot better now knowing its deffinately going ahead!

at the present time its best we dont discuss that on the public forum lew mate, but rest assured that Steve and I and Rob Bower are doing what we can to make sure nothing messes this up for you guys.

Phil.

ok mate, thanks for sorting it out really looking forward to the show ;)

glad this is still on, is my first event with uksc and not tgtt :) im despratly trying to get the V on the road for this B) (dont hate me if i dont though lol)

Jesus that was a worrying read then!! Can someone clean the thread up then if there are no problems with the event, if you didnt know about any of the trouble the last page of this thread could be very confusing!

i liiikee! (y)