Excellent only 2 weeks away, glad to see it is all sorted :):thumbsup:

Steve you have PM an we need to sort out a meeting place an time, as i'm away after tomorrow and not back till the 14th, :) will be surfing in Cornwall ^_^

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent only 2 weeks away, glad to see it is all sorted :):D

Steve you have PM an we need to sort out a meeting place an time, as i'm away after tomorrow and not back till the 14th, :) will be surfing in Cornwall :D

yeah mate you name a place and time and we will be there :thumbsup:

is there a meeting place outside the show like at the last japfest?

or are we all meeting at the show?

Its in the first post matey ^_^

whats the procedure gonna be on getting tickets, they gonna be dished out at the car park again? as imo we did that last time and it was a complete failure, i spent 2 hours queing to get in as we waited so long, can i send someone a quid to send my tickets out or something?

tickets gonna be handed out at the corby service station at 8 clock, at JF we waited there till half 8 then all the other car's was queing up to get it too hence the traffic, i think tickets at 8 leave at 10 past lastest then have hug's and ksses at the stand instead of the service station :thumbsup:

anyone want to meet up in mornignwere prob gonna be at the thurrock service's 6-half 6

whats the procedure gonna be on getting tickets, they gonna be dished out at the car park again? as imo we did that last time and it was a complete failure, i spent 2 hours queing to get in as we waited so long, can i send someone a quid to send my tickets out or something?

tickets gonna be handed out at the corby service station at 8 clock, at JF we waited there till half 8 then all the other car's was queing up to get it too hence the traffic, i think tickets at 8 leave at 10 past lastest then have hug's and ksses at the stand instead of the service station :thumbsup:

anyone want to meet up in mornignwere prob gonna be at the thurrock service's 6-half 6

dont worry dudes its going to be different this time. im getting tickets at 7.30 from Jo i will then hand out tickets AS SOON AS poeple turn up. il be coming to you not the other weay round this way no ones waiting. then poeple can either wait till everyones ready or head on to the show early and beat the ques ^_^

i need to be their about 7.30ish to get tickets off jo and start handing them out as poeple roll in dude guessing we'll all be meeting up for a convoy don anyway wont we :thumbsup: we were first to japfest wont harm if were first again will it?