• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not good enuff to answer the question am i :) lol only joking!!!

the tickets (yes the ones I managed to nag the organisers for extras for ;) )

are for entry and stand so you dont need to pay nemore (unless you bring a passenger for dont have an advance ticket)

xxx

lol! sorry i forgot you was oraganising this aswell :D ahh thats good then il start cleaning my car so its stand worthey lol and I've got a passinger but he has payed the same as me :D really lookinh forward to this! get to meet the uksc crew :D

Guest ep82_girl
lol! sorry i forgot you was oraganising this aswell :D ahh thats good then il start cleaning my car so its stand worthey lol and I've got a passinger but he has payed the same as me :) really lookinh forward to this! get to meet the uksc crew ;)

japfest is my show!!!! how can you forget me!!!! wouldnt be good forgetting me seeing all tickets come to my house :D

xxx

Guest ep82_girl

^^haha your ticket is safe don't worry :-)

STAND PASS FOR SALE! £12 including entry.

YOU CAN NOT GET THESE TICKETS ANYWHERE!

x x

Guest ep82_girl

PEOPLE ON TRACK-

i will be sending you out pms soon with all the information on. i know some of you have 2 track times as i had 2 reserve them for you so you will get 1 pm with info for both on these.

any problems please do not hesitate to contact me or steve :-)

x x x

steve we both gotta go you can hand out tickets and il hand out the sweeties lol!!!

xxx

sounds good to me we'l hand out tickets as soon as people arrive so we can get off to the show early lol