Call Of Duty: Black Ops

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im off to gamestation with my mate to get it so will be having an all nighter ;)

Steve where you downloading it from mate?

I think im just gonna do the same, cant afford it really and the stuff I need to get this xbox back up and running.

Im gonna smash this game tonight!!

Probably be late for work in the morning and get Sacked but will be totally worth it! ;)

Oh and my Soul objective of this Call of duty is to Prestige online!! As never got to Prestige on any of the other's as always get bored of them ;)

Probably be late for work in the morning and get Sacked but will be totally worth it! ;)

Oh and my Soul objective of this Call of duty is to Prestige online!! As never got to Prestige on any of the other's as always get bored of them ;)

Jezzzz i wouldn't get sacked for COD :D

Just qued for a hour and half, my mate is gutted he was ticket number 69 and number 70 got the prestige edition for the price on the normal ;)

About to play it now, gonna be a long night ;)

Im off to gamestation with my mate to get it so will be having an all nighter ;)

Steve where you downloading it from mate?

I think im just gonna do the same, cant afford it really and the stuff I need to get this xbox back up and running.

PC mate you pre-download it on steam network lol

Oh and my Soul objective of this Call of duty is to Prestige online!! As never got to Prestige on any of the other's as always get bored of them :D

lol took me nearly a year but i got to prestige ten on modern warare 2 lol

I played zombies last night and its alot better than the WaW ones. The mansion setting is what im loving.

You know that!!!!

I hate those golum creatures that climb off the walls and release that green gas stuff !!

How sick are those mounted laser sighted guns!!!