Call Of Duty: Black Ops

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everywheres pretty much the same. Just saw in HMV its £42.99... i just went and bought it from Tesco's for £39.90.

Other places are doing deals like spend a certain amount in store and get the game cheaper etc..

tescos round my end where doing it for 25 quid if you bought 2100 points or 3 months gold, like total of 43 quid, fookin bargain

Yeah saw that offer. Its a good deal. They were doing a similar deal for the PS3, but the tescos up in London had sold out of all the point card things.... so i just bought it straight up for £40.

I always get stuck offshore when the good stuff is getting released ;)

Sounds good so far from the comments though. Damn you!

yeh, i mthe same, but im stuck off for another 5 weeks. might go to botlick in rotterdam and get it, but still wont be able to play it online.

Well I didnt really have a good go at it, only got to like level 4 on zombies and got quite fed up, also got stuck on the campaign. Couldnt get into a game online either (PSN)

Might buy a new xbox and this after xmas though.

I think its pretty decent,just completed the campaign which was not to bad,longer than i thought it would be.Takes a bit getting used to having to buy all attachments ect and earn money.The zombies are alot harder than cod 5 too.

Have any of you's got out of the chair at the main menu ?You look down then press LT & RT until he breaks free then go across to the computer and type in DOA.You unlock a wee arcade game and get a gamer pic.