Call Of Duty: Black Ops

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt even look anymore polished than MW2! TBH it looks wank, mabye slighty better than mw2, but all they do is keep the same repetitive thing, add a few extra bits( in this case it looks like a new font and more gay killstreaks) ans then proceed to make millions when EVERYONE bums over it! look at the sniping for example, its bollocks, and the fact you cant jump properly, climb on anything etc etc etc

Fun for a short while, then it hits you its actually shit and basic

It doesnt even look anymore polished than MW2! TBH it looks wank, mabye slighty better than mw2, but all they do is keep the same repetitive thing, add a few extra bits( in this case it looks like a new font and more gay killstreaks) ans then proceed to make millions when EVERYONE bums over it! look at the sniping for example, its bollocks, and the fact you cant jump properly, climb on anything etc etc etc

Fun for a short while, then it hits you its actually shit and basic

World at war was like that but MW1 and MW2 are awesome!

I still think the Modern warfare games are the 2 of the best games to be released ever

Yes they are good games, especially the campaign, but when they have SOOOO much money to put into a game, and you cant jump properly, or jump onto daft things such as a ledge because the game doesnt let you? nevermind the ridicilous interventions. i just think that if they spent a bit more time and added more into it they would be insane. like i just played halo reach and what you can do on an average map is insane, imagine COD where you could actually get onto balconys etc? COMEON DEVELOPERS!

Yes they are good games, especially the campaign, but when they have SOOOO much money to put into a game, and you cant jump properly, or jump onto daft things such as a ledge because the game doesnt let you? nevermind the ridicilous interventions. i just think that if they spent a bit more time and added more into it they would be insane. like i just played halo reach and what you can do on an average map is insane, imagine COD where you could actually get onto balconys etc? COMEON DEVELOPERS!

Thats just time and effort.. They have just used the same engine and changed a few things for COD7 from COD6 ;) :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have went off cod now,used to love it.I just pre-ordered medal of honour,i think that will give black ops a good run for its money.

I take that statement back moh is shite,got bord of it after a week.Have any of you's heard the black ops song on youtube lol ?

use this website guys u can get it for £20 dlivered to your door :D

can only use these promo codes with yor 1st order

and can be used many times :D

search black opps on this site very.co.uk

then use this cde for £25 off zz082

and then this one for free delivery :) xv044

enjoy people i hope this still works lol gonky