Carbon bonnet

Well here's Toymota's!

JAE2006014.jpg

Personally I think it looks pretty damn good! But I have seen a Focus from around my way that had metallic black paint but a CF bonnet and wings and from a distance it did look pretty dodgy looking!

But who cares as long as YOU know it's CF then it's cool :p

If I had a spare £450 lying around I'd have one -- but I've got nice gauges and some other electronic goodies to get for mine first before much gets spent on styling!

I dont know that i'd personally agree with u there Bossman, as u know both me and my bro think your V is agressive as hell! I prefer your front end with your splitter and your speedlines have set your whole car off an absolute TREAT!

however, if your interior is anything like the state it was in at JAE u may need to dig a hoover out!!! :DB) Ony messin!

Phil.

thanks for the nice comments guys!

I have now fitted bonnet pins as it needed it! here is a picture> i know its dirty!! lol

front4.jpg

I have just got carbon fibre eyelids to put on too so it will look more aggressive at the front :(

Can I ask you what percentage your front number plate is reduced Toymota? I'm needing to get a reduced one so I can get some more flow through my FMIC. A touch bigger than yours would prob keep me from being pulled by the coppers round here!

well, being female, i dont really get looked at by the police. the reg on the back is the same size as the front too hehe. i got the reg done at JAE and i cant remember the size of it but ill measure it for you an let you know :(

Well I'm at the understanding that the letters have to be of legal size (but my mate has a 75% size plate and it still looks legal) but you can cut it down to as close to the letters/numbers as you want!

So I was gonna try keep the reg as big as possible then cut it down as close as I could? Something along the lines of this...

smallplatenm0.jpg