Skyline 'black Edition' Gtr35 Detailed

What a fantastic car, although running the car is a taddddd expensive lol. For instance. If you kerb your wheel a new wheel will set you back £1500 from nissan. Paintshops/sprayers will be not be able to colour match it perfect!

If you get a puncture in 1 tyre, all 4 have to be changed. £400 a tyre for him so thats £1600 lol. £400 a year tax lol. 10-15 MPG.

Anyway enough facts, the Paintwork was mint condition no swirls scratches, alot of tar spot so quickly Snow foamed her thenwent over with Poorboys White Diamond polish and waxed it over with Collinite #915.

IMG_9258.jpg

IMG_9259.jpg

IMG_9260.jpg

IMG_9252.jpg

IMG_9287.jpg

IMG_9261.jpg

IMG_9262.jpg

IMG_9265.jpg

IMG_9277.jpg

IMG_9278.jpg

IMG_9282.jpg

IMG_9280.jpg

IMG_9269.jpg

IMG_9271.jpg

Tell me about it, it just managed to fit in my car port haha.... i not been in it yet but the fella says he has got 189 out of it but he bottled it. could of gone alot more!!

Mates dad has 1, total weapon of a car :D ;) ;) Your pictures have made it look weird though, the things are WIDE !!!

Due to the resoultion of the image :p

But my god they are mint :p

Silver ;) It's all about Red with the GTR's

Who told you about if you get a Puncture in 1 tyre you need to replace all four haha

Its something to do with wear in the diff if you got 1 uneven tyre. but you normally change in pairs if you got 4wd iirc.

Not clued up, just been told this.

Tyre thing sounds like Nissan trying to rip people off to be honest, Replace the two on the same axle but not all four.

Looks awesome mate, you've done a great job of that. Is it something you do professionaly or just for fun?

i can actually see the point in changing all 4 tyres though with such a technological run car uneven tyre tread could put the figures out on the computer that runs it. if you get what i mean

looks stunning mate

Yeah i see that mate, Cars like this would run better with 4 new tyres but the difference wouldnt be all that noticeable. And that would be a waste in 3 good tyres aswell lol.

But i don't understand how a Puncture would make your Tread levels un-even and that's the only thing that Slightly wears a Dif out

Personally I think Nissan should have made this a Man's car and Given it a RB26DETT Engine running at around 650bhp from the Factory fully forged and a proper manual gearbox but that's just me ;)

Because i bet its not recomended to repair these tyre mate, like all the Run-Flat tyres they arent advised to be repaired.

And obviously if you have a new tyre the one on the other side wont be as good tread.

But i don't understand how a Puncture would make your Tread levels un-even and that's the only thing that Slightly wears a Dif out

because if you get 4 new tyres put on and run them for 3 months then get a puncture and get 1 replaced then 3 tyres will have less tread through 3 months of use and one will have brand new tyre with full tread hence making the tread levels uneven ;)

Ahh whats the point in owning a car like this with all these stupid costs, Waste of money i'd rather get an R34 Nur Spec (Proper Skyline) it would be Cheaper to run, Cheaper to Repair and Quicker oohh and More Exclusive haha

Tyre thing sounds like Nissan trying to rip people off to be honest, Replace the two on the same axle but not all four.

Looks awesome mate, you've done a great job of that. Is it something you do professionaly or just for fun?

Thanks,

Been a hobby for over 2 years, advertising on car forums and charging a small fee of £50-60 for small cars on machine polishing to remove swirls etc.

my gallery is

http://ihasaseed.com/a4/upload

good job man, whered you live? ide give ya 60 to me starlet lol

Orpington/Bromley durmz. i did Owens just before The Fast Show as it goes being the 2nd starlet i'v done.

awesome work dude!!!!!

Phil.

Thanks matey. Now its summer hoping i can get more cars in.