An 18k Rs Turbo Restoration.

Damn thats clean! Looked pretty mint from the start but i suppose, only 18k :lol:

Ive got a black series two rs turbo in my garage. Pretty mint as is but hope to restore it one day, my dad is itching to get on it :(

Thanks again for all the positive comments. :(

OK just realised I actually seen one of these driving past yesterday for the 1st time in years then you post the update, freaky eh :lol::p

aha odd that, I followed one home from work the other night actually lol :S

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had one these in 1997 for 4 years and loved every moment I drove and looked at it, wish I'd never sold her but a mk3 rs1600i came up which I then loved for a further four years ...

Nice restoration it's great to see another restored so well dude...

All the s1's I heard off only came in White and the only factory black one was special order made for princess Diana

Had one these in 1997 for 4 years and loved every moment I drove and looked at it, wish I'd never sold her but a mk3 rs1600i came up which I then loved for a further four years ...

Nice restoration it's great to see another restored so well dude...

All the s1's I heard off only came in White and the only factory black one was special order made for princess Diana

Theres an article on PH about a guy who's got an example of pretty much every RS Ford they ever did, he owns Princess Di's s1 too

D