• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
if you want it pal - its not been used for a month or two so ittl need a quick charge but its 100%

did you manage to sort the boot lid ?

its on but we havent done the wiring its solid! hardest bit was lining the bootlid up its still abit off now need to go do it later , all i need is headlights + alloys + lowering springs and its all done!

whats next then ed

Not 100% it depends if my engine sells within the next couple of weeks - if it doesnt then i think i will buy an ep95 lol

Might be missing something here mate, but you just got very close to making an HRF demo rep, and you stripped it? BUT... Are you going to be putting the kit onto that Blue N/A there?

no i am not doing anything to the blue n/a its staying as it is so that it will be friendly to me ! :)

i know i did get close but it was getting on my tits spending all my time and money on it and i still have the engine tub kit and hrf parts - everything i have sold can be replaced for the same cost - maybe a bit more for the *95 coilovers lol but im just taking it steady for the time being and seeing what happens