• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well one day you'll forget if your false plate is on show or your real one!! Then speed through a camera and get caught :D

Or possibly double click the button leaving your real one on display :D

Well one day you'll forget if your false plate is on show or your real one!! Then speed through a camera and get caught ;)

Or possibly double click the button leaving your real one on display :D

and that is why i would mount a minature reversing camera on the underneath of the boot grab handle so i could keep check what its doing :D

its not long ago i searched everywhere for 1 of these now i think its great, i wouldnt personaly buy 1 but id make 1 instead :D this would look sick at shows etc but doesnt interest me for the speeding through cameras it would be purely be a fun thing...... for twats that are tailgating me ....haha you see id fit 1 of these then behind it in the boot lid id mount a 5 million candle power torch so when some little retard is up my arse tailgating down comes the plate, there like "wtf" then kobosha looks like the sun has landed on there bonnet and ive succeded in them stop tailgating me :D:p ;) :D im being serious that was my plan!!!

Im getting one of these for the Demon, then i can just boot it through speed camera's at 1000mph and not get caught! Plus as the Demon looks like ever other car on the road they will never be able to trace me! Oh, wait a minute..............................

actually come to think of it i don't need one, i can just pop it down a gear and wheelie the car through the camera so they can't see my plate :D

hahahaha good idea jase but to be honest even on low boost i think the demon would be awesome. Ky i wouldnt buy it its a waste of money but i dont think the guy needs dad lectures he's big enough to make his own decisions but IMO its a police attention grabber :D

ahahaaaaa really shall we all have a go at james bond while we re having a go at ky cause he had flip plates on his car :)

i think it was pretty obvious this was all just a look at these plates, no ones stoopid enough to drive round on false or no plates we all know how quick ANPR picks up the fact the plate is false

some people right flying off the handle for no reason espeically Glanza_Love chill mate dont you know Pukka Performance means we know everything, not just about the jap cars but the universe, plus not being funny like just a warning

like but.....

ky will shank you........ often at the meets hes like walking around then BAM i ll look down and be like ky???? did you just shank me and he ll all be like sorry mate just had to i ll be like thats okay mate its undestandable

but yeah chill people obvs ky isnt gonna put this on his car :)

The operation of these is flawed, they will see that the car went through with no plates, then follow you on CCTV until you flip the plates back up! Then your screwed!

Does anyone know if the same company do concealed rpg launchers? That will be the shit, no more speed cameras, no more chavvy saxos and best of all, NO MORE ARGUMENTS! lolololol

smoke screen and oil slick will be cool too :)

lol this will be totaly illigal for 1, for 2 bikers who dont have front plates (most of them) still get caught and thats because of the individual helmet and bike suit desighns, how many starlets look the same?? virtualy none. police are not as stupid or lazy as people seem to think, my mrs old man is an ex traffic cop who still works for the police and so do most of thier family friends and her sister is old bill on the i.o.w. so take my word for it lads, you speed past a camra and YOU WILL GET CAUGHT flip plates, camra antiflash spray over shit or anything else lol speeding = pionts! simples :)

Pmsl seriously lads smarten up is 100% illigal no question! Plates must be displayed clearly at All times so front or rear mounted its illigal. End off.

agreed with shorty. you get done for having illegal style number plates e.g if the letters are too close together or not the right size so surely a device which totally hides the plate is a huge no no

Trust me mate the old bill wont do nothing, like i said i dont know were u live but a speed camera pic coming back without a licence plate on the car is hardly goin to the top of old bills agenda list! especially when ther not going to be able to ID the car i mean most people think ma cars a micra LOL ma pal does speed cameras in his merc on arabic plates all day long!

I love this thread! its so easy to upset people on er really making ma friday fly... i love you guys x

The old bill wont do nothing? you clearly have a lack of experience with them then my friend.

its not tough to find out what type of car it is.. then again its not so tough for them to find out how many of these cars are in the said area and how many of that colour.

police take speeding very seriously especialy when peoples lifes come into play. Your "pal" is a bit of a roaster for "doing" speed cameras too.

also whos "ma" ?

your not getting anyones back up mate.. everyones stated its not in the best interest to buy one of these things.

Also not a bright idea to speed through cameras or speed in general!

@ steve GT i aint been pulled once for ma plates and i have had them almost a year now..?

@ G love If your so against speeding why did you buy a car with a BHP per tone close to a Porsche 944S or BMW 330Ci and try and make it faster glanzas and gts are not made for tracks their made for roads and if they were ment to be slow they wouldn't have turbos :D you cant tell me you never drive fast! i drive to the road conditions and acceed the limit when i think its safe to A and M roads with traffic cameras on are shit! i bet you think im some lil yobo that does wheel spins handbreak turns and pins (tailgates) everything with an exhaust and speeds down backstreets were kids could be playing if you think that then your right them lil shits shouldnt be in the street i pay road tax they dont get of the street you lil shit! na im playing i just thought it was a cook bit of kit obviously not maney people feel as i do ill leave it their if i do buy it you wont see it in ma build thread lol but you wont see it at japfest :lol: get it wont see it!! :( neva mind!

ima use it to flip my front splitter up and down so it sort of waves at people as im driving along :lol:

lol! more like on the back of the car wave them good bye!

Topic should be locked imo, everyone is arguing

lol! more like on the back of the car wave them good bye!

gutted i didnt think of it waving good bye :(

splitter iea would be good for speed bumps :lol:

I love it, looks like a great idea or should I say invention.

But if the inevitable was to happen where one would get caught, I'd hate to see the outcome.

I would if Surrey police weren't so PICKY about modded cars etc.. cunts down here look at things like DUST CAPS even!!

I love it, looks like a great idea or should I say invention.

But if the inevitable was to happen where one would get caught, I'd hate to see the outcome.

I would if Surrey police weren't so PICKY about modded cars etc.. cunts down here look at things like DUST CAPS even!!

Hope you have declared your dust caps sir :lol::(

@ G love If your so against speeding why did you buy a car with a BHP per tone close to a Porsche 944S or BMW 330Ci and try and make it faster glanzas and gts are not made for tracks their made for roads and if they were ment to be slow they wouldn't have turbos :lol: you cant tell me you never drive fast! i

One, i intended to build the car so i could enjoy it on a drag strip & track.

Two, ill be the first to admit I do speed now and again.. only on motorways when its quiet not at busy times and certainly not in built up areas even at that i was still given 3 points & £60 that i deserved for doing speeds i shouldnt.

Three, 99% of all factory built cars are not intended for tracks at all. shearly commuting buisness or leisure purposes. you dont see an F1 car roll off a factory line every 5 mins.

Ive got to say i was a imature person but now i step back and look at things in other peoples perspective.

you drive to the conditions? whats that you go flatt out when its dry, slower when its rainy?

I think you realy need to understand you arent superman & things can happen.. anywhere anytime.

B11GKY ... if your a good kid ill buy you this lovely book for your birthday...

booklearn-princess-spelling.jpg