Completed My College Course

Congrats mate, what course were you doing?

As Idrees said , dont' worry about uni debt, it was the best decision of my life going to uni and I love it !!

Adam

Ive just completed year 1 of 2 in national diploma level two mechanics (though covered alot on level three).

We finished a bit ahead of ourselves, it is completed early.

Well done mate ^_^

I also done the uni thing for a little while and left it, just can't grasp the challange along with other students to find a job after uni.

I'm doing an internship at the moment as a recruitment consultant, and the job prospects are quite dire for graduates, I'm not saying all, just saying the one's we're dealing with.

i just finished a college course doing computing which was a 1 year course. Hopefully going back to do a 2 year course in software development then maybe go to uni.

I've got a job lol It was a 3 Year apprenticeship, I just cannot settle for mechanics wages I always want to earn more and more I'll be happy when im on a minimum of £1000 a week lol

I'll only be going university if me and my mates property development plans got tits up, Which hopefully they wont