Pic's Of Car On New Suspension And Rims

Over the past few weeks , after work I have been stripping down the rear and cleaning bits, and also had a blast at fitting the new coilovers as the old ones were not for me.

Had all the geometry done by I.A Motorsport who are awesome and also a big thanks to Jerrick.

A few more bits left like the Ricky Lee inlet and off to AFR for another session and 2.5 bar of boost and some gasrockon.gif.

Anyways enough of boring you guys, took some piccy's this morning before going to powerflow, she needs a polish but you guys get the drift loleek.gifd4.gif

DSC03363.jpg

DSC03364.jpg

DSC03365.jpg

DSC03366.jpg

DSC03367.jpg

DSC03370.jpg

DSC03371.jpg

DSC03372.jpg

Ricky lee's made me a custom inlet, even more different to the GB one's and then another mapping session, then next year a respray just to freshen her up dude.

Very nice :)

Same colour? :)

LOL cheers guys, she's 350bhp @ the moment that was at 1.4 bar witha huge inlet leak and a few big restrictions in the exhaust , stock inlet and road fuel. Hopefully the big 500 is on the cards in August