Rinseep82s forged wide arched tdo5h GT (TAILGATE + ROLL CAGE)

cheers mate will be quite a few in the next few days just dreading the wiring looms i hate em the_sly_ep helped me alot today aswell cheers mate :thumbsup:

No worries fella, we'll crack on with the loom tomorrow...

Edited by the_sly_EP
  • Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea im going to dress it all up matey just not at the min i want to get everything in and working before i start tinkering in the bay i hope nothing goes wrong but u never know i dont want to jazz it all up and then have to take it out again

Yeah i can understand that mate! Glad your not leaving it looking as it is would let the car down! Do it right the first time and your be laughing :) no point rushing it. Best of luck with it all, will be good to see it in the flesh

This is awesome Dale!

Cant wait to see it more assembled :)

Looking rude ;)

This is awesome Dale!

Cant wait to see it more assembled :)

Looking rude ;)

cheers man i will be seing you at the shows :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

looking good mate. just a word of waring thow watch out sheeting your car up if its just been painted as it makes the paint sweat and it goes all funny. we had a cossie in for full respray last year told him not to sheet it over winter and leave it he did and it fubard all the paint .a good tip is if your going to sheet it up dude .remove the sheet every day for say an hour or so let the paint breath and cool then put your sheet back on. know it sounds daft but it works .just be a shame to wreck a really nice paint job bud .

The paints been on about a month now ied say so is that long inuf?? I have had the sheet off it everyday iev also put a really thin cottOn sheet under It to stop the sheet scratching the pain cheers for the tip dude