Glad its only looks like this temp! Was going to say you ruined it!

Whats happening with the front bumper though dude? Has Iddy got it for a mould?

haha, yea its defo looking different at the mo! well ive got it back from iddy but its getting a fresh lick of paint along with a few other bits before japfest. :D

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well what an epic fail this last minute wheels refurb is turning out to be.

1st the guy didnt have the right colour in stock, so couldnt do them in time. so told him to do them black.

2nd after promising me id have them back this friday he says hes now to busy, so told him he can have them til nxt thur because i need them back friday to put tyres on.

3rd he then rings me this afternoon to tell me hes to busy next week so i wont have them back in time.

so told him very politly (honest) that hes a fuckin dick and bring my wheels back. so now been ringing round trying to find another company that will do them, and they either carnt do them in time or are stupidly expensive. so thats powder coating out the window, been onto a local body shop and he can spray them, and turn around will be 2days. so takeing a wheel in tomorrow so he can have a look, he said they will be £45 a wheel, thats sandblasted and painted which is only £5 more than the powder coat guy(who was doing it as a favour to someone who ows me a favour!)

so im rather fucked off! :wacko:

No way mate, sounds like your having a nightmare with these wheels :rtfm:

Where are you from dude?? LSN coatings in Castleford is where i get my stuff powdercoated and the turnaround is good, if you say you need it urgently they will try there very best to get it done.

I had my axle off one weekend, and took it to LSN on the tuesday, i collected it on friday morning and had it on the car the next weekend :wacko: And thats been the same for all my stuff.

dont think im guna make japfest lads :wacko: dont think wheels wil b ready in time and nt sure on my body pannels either.so its a lng journy wen i hate the way the cars looks at the mo!

If you can be arsed theres a place in whitehaven that does powder coating mate. Do a decent job and prices are ok. Prob a bit far for ya tho?

its ok mate got them booked in at the bodyshop tomoz and will have them back by tuesday(but i aint holding out any hope as nothings going to plan! :wacko: ) body parts il be picking up wed night hopefully so will have to get it all on thurs n fri night and clean and polish it, so i will know by wed if im coming or not.

gt looks good my four year old clocked the transformers badge on the front, he likes

cheers mate, theres hardly any gts/glanza up my way so hardly anybody knows what they are, i had a gtr badge on it for about 2years when i 1st got it and its still known as the "gtr" by all the boyo's round us B) but fancied rolling with the autobot boys for abit B)

well just picked up the new parts! BIG thanks to tyron for painting these, top job! fitting them tomorrow night and also picking my freshly paintd wheels up and fitting them to! so it will finally be back to normal and in time for japfest! :):)

229148_10150176866153285_508838284_7110275_5478345_n.jpg

224226_10150176866248285_508838284_7110277_173516_n.jpg

230914_10150176866323285_508838284_7110278_7580632_n.jpg

224722_10150176866363285_508838284_7110280_2555875_n.jpg

freshly sprayed front bumper, id-workz vented wings and livesports spoiler, ty didnt have time to respray my back bumper so every1 ignor the scrap on the rear corner!

will have pics tomo night! :p:(

carnt because thers only me about and need 2 people to fit the bumper as dont wana scratch the new paint!! il set to with a mate when i finish work tomorrow, the wings need drilling and the spoiler, skirts have gota come off the get the old wings off ect. . . . . wont be a 5min job!