• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good dude wish i was going to the meet tmoz but i gota get some christmas shopping done haha

so do i mate, thats why its spot on, shopping in the trafford centre in the morning and then go to the meet at 1! get yourself there!

well took the car out with my lass in it and all is not aswell as it seemed with just me in it, it scrapes like a council worker cleaning gum off the sidewalk! :unsure::( so looks like ill be up early to try and sort it so i can make it to the meet! the fronts are fine and i never did any arch rolling at all on the front but the back is digging into the tyres, so might have to break out the grinder tomorrow and go to town on the back arches because i dont realy wana make it any higher. but will have to see what happens! B)

THats what mine did, i gave up and took the spacers out, but you can either roll the arches with a pole your self or get them done pro OR you can get a heat gun, heat the arches up and bend them back with a hammer, if you do this make sure you put your hand parallel on the out side of the arches otherwise you will screw the wing/arches over.

Hope this helps :unsure:

THats what mine did, i gave up and took the spacers out, but you can either roll the arches with a pole your self or get them done pro OR you can get a heat gun, heat the arches up and bend them back with a hammer, if you do this make sure you put your hand parallel on the out side of the arches otherwise you will screw the wing/arches over.

Hope this helps B)

yea mate been reading up on all the ways but i think getting rid off them with a grinder is the only way!lol n i dont like the whole bar idea after seeing this

:unsure: , never went to the meet as ive fallen out with the car, lol, but im gona get my arse into gear and have another play today.
looks awesome dude! does it catch on arches much?

realy bad mate, and from onside it sounds like im riping the car to bits.lol. im not jokeing when i say ther must be 5mm trenches all the way round each rear tyre! :unsure:

realy bad mate, and from onside it sounds like im riping the car to bits.lol. im not jokeing when i say ther must be 5mm trenches all the way round each rear tyre! :unsure:

bad shit! wudnt ya be able 2 put streched tyres on it or something? or ya recon itll still catch lol

well finally sorted it guys but again its to dark to take any pics. in the end i had to break the grinder out and go to town on it and also raise the rear up about 5mm, not realy what i wanted to do as i liked it how it was sitting but my lass says she carnt even notice so maybe its just me looking for it as i know i did it( if you get my drift) il take some pics in the daylight when i get chance, and also some pics of the new earthing kit fitted.

just a few bits and bobs ive put on and recieved lately, not much as santa is on his way!

jd tow eyes, front one could of been abit longer to sit spot on with the livesports bumper but think it looks pretty cool neways.

156889_474312038284_508838284_5985621_7480306_n.jpg

156661_474312178284_508838284_5985628_3788825_n.jpg

69738_474312063284_508838284_5985622_5001784_n.jpg

166435_474312118284_508838284_5985625_1298491_n.jpg

some more jd goodies, the civic rad mounting kit,

165592_474312238284_508838284_5985629_5056657_n.jpg

164310_474312263284_508838284_5985630_4568836_n.jpg

just a note to say the jezza (jd tuning) realy is turning out some spot gear, ive got all his group buys so far and carnt say a bad word about any of them realy there all spot on!

earting kit form amjad :D

63218_474312153284_508838284_5985627_2690548_n.jpg

and last off all, finished sanding down the smoothed rocker cover and got it in primer, going to go nuts on this rocker cover with some proper designs for the show season so watch this space!

spent today helping crouchy put his intercooler and a few other bits on so he will be puting his own build thread up at some point but heres a pic of the two outside my garage.

165185_474311988284_508838284_5985618_1248641_n.jpg

merry xmas guys and a happy new year, (and hopefully il will get the td04 on in the new year!lol)

very nice man!!!

unfortunately my JD towing eyes are loosing paint now due to rust, think i need to rub them back and plasticoat them up or something.

lookin good dude! keep it up!

Phil.

hopfully got that covered mate, gave them an extra few coats of clear laquer before i fitted them as im useing the car in this shite weather which i didnt realy wana do!

Looking awsome mate!!

That garage is immense

its bloody beltin mate, i aint gona lie! all its lacking is a pit realy, had to put plastic on the floor as i mopped it the other day and didnt want it getting dirty again from my mates v, abit anal of me i know but took me ages to mop!

looking nice :D like the livesports gear!!

only thing i think is letting it down is the autobahn writing on the fmic looks tacky as fooook

black ftw??

yep its going black when i have to take it all off to fit the td04 stealth! :D