I have a few plans for it but I want to keep it looking reasonably standard. I want to paint the wheels white, put clear indicators on it, change the exhaust, tint the rear passenger windows and tidy the engine bay up with a little paint :-) I have already taken the rear wiper off.

I got rid of the stickers because I didn't think that they looked that good on a black car plus they were quite tatty. If I'd of had an SR in a different colour then maybe I would of left them on if they were in good condition. To be honest, they are not to my taste. Lol! But hey, that's just my opinion. Lol! I will be re-moving the bump strips at some point or, to protect the doors, I may spray them black so they blend in with the car more :-)

now THAT is tidy!!!!! chuff yeah!

welcome to UKSC Emma!

your car is in safe hands with our Jim! he is one of my outstanding memories from when i first joined UKSC when he had the V with the Livesports spoiler! very very safe hands indeed!!!

Phil.

Phil i didnt know you cared lol

Jim

your car is in safe hands with our Jim! he is one of my outstanding memories from when i first joined UKSC when he had the V with the Livesports spoiler! very very safe hands indeed!!!

Yeah, it certainly is Phil. I trust him to do a very good job on helping me modify it! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Here are a few new pictures of my car showing my new exhaust and wheels that Jim has very kindly let me have :lol: I will also be spraying my speedline wheels at some point when I decide on a colour. My new K&N air filter should also be arriving soon and as soon as it does fitting that will be my next task! :)

100_2470.jpg

100_2473.jpg

100_2475.jpg

100_2471.jpg

100_2472.jpg