there isnt any pushing or dragging, because the back of the car is gliding on the trays, thats the difference from a handbrake turn, if you watch the video properly i stop wen the trays burn thru, im sure i did less damage then someone trying to hit topend speeds on a motorway!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every1 breath deep....*breaths deep*

and relax if the guy wants to slide on trays let him........you aint gota fit the bill when something breaks :D

now lets all chill hold hands and have a sing song :blink:

sitting on the limiter for 2mins with no cool air freely flowing through the cooler/filter as it would if your were racing at speed is the main thing i'm trying to put across!

how many rolling roads you see with no fan?

as you said it's your car, i was just saying most people have more respect for glanzas then skidpanning round a carpark!

have you ever seen a highly tuned skyline do a 9 sec run with doing a burnout to warm up there tyres, my vid lasted 18 secs they do burnouts longer than that, wen they do doughnuts you dont see a fan on the front of there car to cool it down do you!

it may not be the brightest thing to do, it was fun! i think your way over exagerating

i was doing it for about 2 minutes

don't see many 2 min burnouts bouncing off the limiter

highly tuned skyline's don't have a tiny tmic/rad/fan/filter located at the back of the bay!

anyway, your back pedaling and as shell said we're going around in circles.

said my 2p. x

my mate has done less damage than if he took it round the track and no one moaned at that red starlet gt vid the one on ebay he hits the limiter in ever gear and also only thing that got damaged was the tray

there isnt a glanza or a gt in this country that hasnt had abuse at 1 stage in its life,

my car doesnt go thru that on a dayly basis, im sure none of you have ever done a wheelspin or had your car sideways round a roundabout or on a track, because your a fucking angels

whats wrong with a bit of fun y dont you lot just go and try it as you dont seem to drive your cars hard at anytime

No wonder the chavs are buying Gt's and Glanzas.

Lots of people do the tray thing, in their 1st car maybe.

Poor fucking car.

If your gona do that kind of thing get a nova

reopened babes, was drawn to this thred as it was loked n never saw it,

the banters ok for now, juse people expressing their opinions,

plus im not too keen on the whole thred locking idea.......

i honestly kick the shit out of my car every day, the vids posted up now and i had a giggle, been meaning to try that out for ages

dosent even register on my "glanza abuse register" lol i dont feal compeled to complane lol

if you like you like

disaprove fair dues..

@badsanta no need to get wound up mate, just ignore all the negative coments man.

i like this debate.

i like Enzo like everyone else but im not gona arselick Enzo.

i still think its disrespectful and dont agree at all.

in a RWD car i think its fair enough. and going down a bumpy lane does not damage your driveshaft!

it could be down to the way people deal with money... i worry alot about damaging things because i havnt got the money to repair it.

you wouldent fuck the drive shaft up because he wasent wheel spining and you would need a lot of torque to do so lol it was all fun at the end of the day and you dont buy a glanza or gt to polish all day they where mad to rage around and race thats y it has a turbo