• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant say i had a saxo sorry, mayby i shud ov had 1 becus then my glanza wudnt be having so much fun in my glanza!

Theres a limmit to the ammount of wank text talk I can comprehend.. WHAT THE FUCK did you just try and comunicate to me?

"glanza wudnt be having so much fun in my glanza!"

er...

wow, this has got to be the first debate i've read on here.

stop being so uptight everyone and chill out. god it's not like we're all representatives of a starlet community, not like he was doing it in a busy road or something. what's the point of having a tuned car if you don't push it occasionally?

:) nice to see a bit of life pumping through the veins of UKSC and that people have an opinion about something!

those of you that know me off the internet (in the real world ;) ) will probs know this already but for those that don't i'm generally a quite layback guy but damn do i like a good forum debate to pass bordem!

it's not that people need to chillout or that people are up-tight it's just a good ol' fashion car debate/banter that goes back to the invention of the car!

ryan how do you fancy making a frontwheel drive drift vid and show them your skills with out trays :p

if you mean me Shaun, then sure i would, but it'd be in your car and it'd look like propper drifting, not a few doughnuts in a carpark ;)

@Alena, i disagree, i think we ARE representatives of the starlet community, hence showin off our starlets at JAE etc etc etc, if we're not then who is?? Other than TGTT of course.

TOC?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA my arse TOC are the representatives of starlet owners.

Dorothy and her OAP sowing club friends down the local Tescos huntin for bargins with their factory spec Solidas??

NO!!!!!

WE, the UKSC lads and ladies, owners and drivers (and girlfriends, u and Jo) are the proud reps of our fabulous motors!!!! Its ouor responsibility to take large wooden or metal objects and BEAT it into those who donot appreciate the starlet...such as 6 or 7 of my mates who ALL drive clios!!!! Fools!!!!

:D ;) :pB):) ;) :p

Phil.

haha! ;)

yeah, i don't want to start another argument because it's just my opinion and at the end of the day everyone treats their car how they see fit. Craig kanes it on a straight, some people doughnut them lol its personal preference, they did pay money for their cars after all so they're entitled to have a bit of fun :)

B):D Just seen this thread, god what have i missed :p:D

Shelly pointed it out to me because someone PM'd her off my account to lock the thread :p ..... why the fuk would i want to lock i thread i havent argued in.....yet?? :p

At the end of the day a car is a piece of metal and rubber etc and its obviously going to have a kicking once in its life. I used to rag the shit out of mine all the time (thats why im where i am today i suppose but i dont regret it at all ;) ) ....seriously you really dont know what my car has been through, alot worse than that video i can tell you and it has NEVER let me down ONCE

It his car and if he wants to have a bit of fun in it whether it be drifting on crates :) or just pure racing the guts out of it let him do it ;)

Everyone has thier own opinions about how a car should be treated but it is just a CAR!!!!