• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because videos like that on youtube make more little chavs go out and buy a Glanza so they can go street racing with their mates and crash into things, each other, kids!

wouldn't think a 200sx doing that would be cool, would just think he's an idiot for wasting rubber and putting unnecessary strain/ware on his car!

fair enough for wanting to know what it feels like.

although. that aint drifting, its sliding without any control, drifting is obviously quite a bit different, but i'm sure you know that anyway.

everyone's done the 'ol tray thing so can't really judge at the end of the day, it a bit of fun. :blink:

defo get yourself in a proper rwd when you can, you'll see the difference for yourself then :D

i know thats not really drifting, because im not being pushed by the back wheels in a controlled manor,

i really shud by a s13 or sumthing to play in,

but that means i would be burning rubber in it, and putting the car under strain, oh and having fun!

cant do that can we now! :blink:

whats wrong with a bit of fun y dont you lot just go and try it as you dont seem to drive your cars hard at anytime

yeah it is fun, but in a banger, doing it in something like a glanza/GT. just shows how little respect you have for your car!

i drive my car hard, but on the road/track, not in a carpark to post up on the internet.

yes we've all been there and done it, i was just shocked to see a glanza doing it, as if it dosn't cost enough when things go wrong on their own!

can you explain wat damage ive done please, other then loss of rubber on tyres that was going in the bin! i was doing it for about 2 minutes, there wasnt any tention on my handbrake because i was on trays, if i was doing handbrake turns then it is a problem!

also you guys didnt seem to mind the red gt with side exhaust hitting the limiter in every gear, wats sort of driving is that!

2mins of hitting the limiter with insufficient air-flow to cool the engine.

excess force when the weight from the back of the car is being transfered all into the front geometry of the car which is on full lockto lock and being pushed and dragged in all directions in the name of fun.

when the trays ware down and the tyre finally touches the tarmac the sideways force to the rear would not help your axle in the slightest!

i'm sure those more tech. minded then me would also be able to highlight other ways 'fun' can cause damage