Bad Hair Experiences?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Super Sayan Yellow Hair, walked around Croydon with that, to the amusement of some. That was the "bleaching" phase, so onto applying the blue hair dye. Though obviously yellow + blue /= blue. So I was left with blotchy green hair. So I applied more blue hair dye, and I was left with an interesting melange of blue hair at the front, aquamarine in the middle and green at the back. Was interesting. And killed about half of my hairs with 3 repeated hair colourings in the space of 3 days

Oh, and everytime I try dyeing my hair blondish, it goes bright ginger >_<

ut oh that is quite bad even tho im rocking out blonde roots with the rest pink atm as trying to get from bright red hair to blonde again lol, let me geuss you use shop bought dye? lol

Roots for the win - mine look vile. And yes, store bought honey, my hairdressers are too opinionated when it comes to the colour of my choosing, they're afraid I'll be more fabulous than them

Roots for the win - mine look vile. And yes, store bought honey, my hairdressers are too opinionated when it comes to the colour of my choosing, they're afraid I'll be more fabulous than them

yes you see shop bought really isnt the way to go, i bought blonde it turned my hair ginger, i bought brown it turned my hair black, my friend bought black and it turned her hair blue because they put the wrong colour in the wrong bottle haha!!

You want me to put this pic up then G?

:p

if a dude has a bad haircut you can just shave it all off and start again :D

dont take the micky this is a long process i will be lovely and blonde soon tho i hope lol

dont take the micky this is a long process i will be lovely and blonde soon tho i hope lol

lol ure dying ure hair blonde? im sorry, there must be some sort of mis understanding, i thought dying your hair was for females?

I totally agree with Riko.

I'm now a brunette :D

Got my hair dyed one place and cut at another (head massage is really good ^^)

Some of us guys need pampered too (because we're worth it!) :p

Oh and pics please Georgie so we can see how BAD GOOD you hair turned out! :p

Joz