Ep82 N1400 Class Projec Car

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

was up at crail today, did over 32 runs in the na and my best was 15.7 which was top of class A (na 1.3 and under)

pretty sure thats the same as a stock glanza qm time

for reference my black stripped out sr did the qm in 17.7, 2 seconds slower

just getting some tucker then il upload pics + some decent vids but well chuffed with what i killed today and the interest that the ep got for only being a 1.3na :thumbsup:

Good stuff Geo, i was hoping for a talk but u kept going round and around and around all day lol, u did smoke a fair few cars tho, i had the teg on but i broke the clutch master cylinder on the first run :thumbsup:

plus i think it fails a mot if you have a pas rack and not got pas

Yeah I believe your right!,

was up at crail 1/4 mile yesterday and i took a few vids of the car on the strip , once on you tube ill pass the info onto Geo and he can post them up , Offt well impressed tho :thumbsup:

@ amjad aye its a relatively poor track, 3 years ago i was getting 15.3s in a 160bhp glanza.

@ driver book stats for the qm on the gt and the glanza are 15.1 and 15.7 respectively, you deserve a medal for getting a 14.6 in a bone stock glanza well done :)

@ anup67 its got a 2" straight through fugibutsu exhaust and a hotshot 4-1 header,( the only header that gives any real power gain ive found) its got a massive crac in the mani though where lianne sconned it with a speed bump so it sounds like a tracter.

apart from that its bone stock

from what ive found when racing the

corsa vxr

10 plate seat ibiza bockanagra 7 speed dsg 3 times

accord type r twice

civic vti b18 twice (won both!)

205mi16 twice

i could hold them all in the first three gears and in most cases i would get to sixty in front of them, its only after about 75 the acceleration drops off. so im guessing im getting to the magic 60 in the low sevens to high sixes.

got the first few vids up. thanx to fern gt for the patients of taking the good vids :(

me vs accord type r, ul see what i mean about getting to 60 quicker - he must have bet me by about a car lenght or more, but not bad for 100bhp vs 212 lol

2nd one is against that seat, 180bhp 7speed dsg, this guy was on the stip all day also scalping a few decent hits,

raced him 3 times and the results were the same always where id get out of the traps first taking him most of the way to real me in before beating me by a car length or more.

@ amjad aye its a relatively poor track, 3 years ago i was getting 15.3s in a 160bhp glanza.

@ driver book stats for the qm on the gt and the glanza are 15.1 and 15.7 respectively, you deserve a medal for getting a 14.6 in a bone stock glanza well done :)

@ anup67 its got a 2" straight through fugibutsu exhaust and a hotshot 4-1 header,( the only header that gives any real power gain ive found) its got a massive crac in the mani though where lianne sconned it with a speed bump so it sounds like a tracter.

apart from that its bone stock

from what ive found when racing the

corsa vxr

10 plate seat ibiza bockanagra 7 speed dsg 3 times

accord type r twice

civic vti b18 twice (won both!)

205mi16 twice

i could hold them all in the first three gears and in most cases i would get to sixty in front of them, its only after about 75 the acceleration drops off. so im guessing im getting to the magic 60 in the low sevens to high sixes.

got the first few vids up. thanx to fern gt for the patients of taking the good vids

me vs accord type r, ul see what i mean about getting to 60 quicker - he must have bet me by about a car lenght or more, but not bad for 100bhp vs 212 lol

Once you have the 6speed in that will cure that I've found theres a lot less weight on the engine with the lower ratio, Its going to make the light weight rocket of your fly mate cant wait to see the difference it makes to your times

aye man thanx for the post, ive also got a fidanza lightweight flywheel and nst underdrive pully to go on which combined will take about 4.5kilos off the crank, should make the car rev like a superbike i think lol.

i think if i can get it sub 700 and squeeze another 5bhp out of the engine i might be able to dip under the 15s, well thats the plan anyway

this vids against an civic type s, i handed it to him