Ep82 N1400 Class Projec Car

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ driver book stats for the qm on the gt and the glanza are 15.1 and 15.7 respectively, you deserve a medal for getting a 14.6 in a bone stock glanza well done :)

It had boost restriction removed and a cat-back so not bone stock :(

Awsome though ! thats seriously shifting for an N/A

Vids awsome !

@ bigman, sure yours would be epic, was launching off the line at 1800rpms with a biting clutch, we you it would be a case of side stepping the clutch at 7k lol

might go up next sunday if your interested.

@russlie yea dude, the boy used to be on the forum sold his starlet to bigman and bought a b18c4 civic mb6 was stoked with that. hes passenger has vids so just waiting for him to upload.

@ dean specs in the thread, its standard apart from a blowing four branch and exhaust, its been striped also(no spare tyre, towing eye, interior etc) thinking about getting a set of spare doors, already have a spare hatch and gutting them+home made perspex just for crail days.

thanx for all coments peeps il upload a few more pics/vids when i get them, theres an interesting one with a gc8 wrx im waiting for the upload.

Mate thats impressive. :) all that from a 1.3. those are some really impressive times an videos. i actually know the boy u bet in the white primera which makes it even better. lol. cant wait to see one of your turbo builds back up there causing some damage.

Ryan

@ bigman, sure yours would be epic, was launching off the line at 1800rpms with a biting clutch, we you it would be a case of side stepping the clutch at 7k lol

might go up next sunday if your interested.

yeah might head up, how far is it? since my car is proper greedy on the fuel lol

@russlie yea dude, the boy used to be on the forum sold his starlet to bigman and bought a b18c4 civic mb6 was stoked with that. hes passenger has vids so just waiting for him to upload.

just seen this, hope you beat that tool with the starlet!

• 2 weeks later...

y0 just back from crail best time this time was 15.5 which was what i was aiming for, my average was 15.6 compared to 16 last time

since two weeks ago, fitted a corolla inlet gutted both doors + rear hatch taking about 30 kilos off the weight

got vids against

• astra vxr
  • corsa vxr
  • intergra
  • red top corsa b
  • focus rs
  • cammed clio 182
  • clio 197
  • fiestie zetec s (with puma engine)
  • black ep3 type r
  • grey ep3 type r
  • grey .8 gt (gt muzz)
  • grey glanza(whos was that?)

il get the vids + pics up asap, just need to take a shit!

thinking the corolla mani might be hurting times buy .1 or .2 so getting a back to back dyno graphs done on both manifolds mid week.

edit vids in first post

il get the vids + pics up asap, just need to take a shit!

thinking the corolla mani might be hurting times buy .1 or .2 so getting a back to back dyno graphs done on both manifolds mid week.

you should have done a shit before you went that might have been hurting your times too :lol::wacko:

great result tho!

@ shaun high 14s is defo possible i think

ive got an emanage that will be good for 3-5bhp once mapped

i need to fix the crack in the mani

plus i have a ud pully and lightened flywheel(taking 4.5 kilos off the crank)

so aye defo think i can get more out it.

@ gaz aye im due you a call, have loads to speak about!

uploading more vids now

aye a seen him never raced him though.

@ shaun, ive not really spent alot of money (200 for emenage) considering what im doing, and that 5 extra bhp will shave half a second off my time

next few fids