• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers mate :lol:

Its getting there slowly it will be lowered this weekend i was too hungover last weekend lol.

I will order my new clutch next week for my 4efte engine and then just need my td04 turbo kit :o

i lowered the car today from the springs i got from stulet on here :) cheers buddy.

Im not sure what springs they were of course being a 4wd it hasnt lowered the back much but its better then it was :) i also fitted my gt front headlights but the bumper isnt lined up properly for some reason i will fix it tomorrow.

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

lol at anti grinder gang.

I dont know if the car will settle more. If not i will do what you just said to get it that little bit lower as im sure once ive stripped it out its going to raise up a little :)

• 2 weeks later...

Remember kids do your wheel nuts up.......

Ive only had the car on the road for half hour and my passenger wheel fell off and ended up trapped in the arch lol.

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

I wired up my right light looms this afternoon as well so ive now got my gt rear lights fitted.

Hopefully i will have my fenders from iidrees group buy soon :thumbsup:

the wheel is fucked on the inside because of the brake disc rubbing on it lol.

We re-balanced the wheel and it was ok so i just stuck it back on there only temp wheels so im not that bothered :thumbsup:

no both time i didnt do the wheel nuts up :thumbsup:

Ive now fitted all new wheels nuts all around as well. Like i said the wheels are only a temp until i find another set i want they only cost me £100 and the tyres were good it was better then the steel wheels lol.

• 2 weeks later...

well as some of you know i bought a set of livesport style fenders from idrees group buy :)

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

I just bought this external wastegate manifold from a member on tgtt for £100 plus delivery im over the moon :)

manifold.jpg

manifold1.jpg

I've got the perfect set of wheels for this! :)

I bought a set of Rota JSPLs that I planned to paint purple and fit to this very car but since I sold the car they've been sitting around. Pearl purple :)

Also are you keeping those tail lights then?