What Autoglym Does To Your Paint!

Disappointing to be very honest. I had lots and lots of very little drops with Meguiars Super Duper Ultra Derp-Wax, it didn't cost more than 20 euro's.

The reflection is very nice though...

9728_286184815064_629715064_8793043_7958891_n.jpg

9728_286185440064_629715064_8793047_844650_n.jpg

I win.

Okay okay! i need to invest in some better stuff then, i find the polish good, but it marks when water stays on it, and then this ultra gloss stuff was awesome the first time i washed it, and now its gone to how it is in the pictures, how do i make it better? the first time it just sheeted off!

And lol i know its beading, i just couldnt remember it :thumbsup:

extra gloss protection is a sealant not a wax.you can apply more than one layer of EGP after each jus remove the one layer then add another. usually helps with the durability of it. did you leave it to cure for an hour-ish before removing it?

With the SRP, i went round the whole car, then by the time i did the whole car waited about 15minutes then started buffing it off from where i started, so it was on for a long time!

And yeh i know its a sealant, but if i just SRPed it water would mark it when it settled on it, it doesnt really do it now i put some ultra gloss on it!

With the SRP, i went round the whole car, then by the time i did the whole car waited about 15minutes then started buffing it off from where i started, so it was on for a long time!

And yeh i know its a sealant, but if i just SRPed it water would mark it when it settled on it, it doesnt really do it now i put some ultra gloss on it!

you need to leave the extra gloss protection on for at least an hour im pretty sure check the bottle :thumbsup:

Its only suppose to be used once actually, im fully aware what it is do you really think i woulda paid that much money for something i knew nothing about? Not like i use it every week.