Ok then guys heres a little intro seein as you so kindly asked for one ;)

I am 18 and this is my first car. yea i am another welsh person on here now :p

Its a red starlet s which at the moment is pretty much standard but all that will change ;)

I have done a few little bits and pieces to the car but nothing major at the moment

I have changed the front indicators to clear ones, square number plate on the front, fiberglass doors builds in front with one set of infinity reference components and one set of infinity reference mids , 1 MTX sub in boot (fiberglass install to come), have also taken the rubstrips off the side

My plans....

Well i am going to put a set on 15" kei RSS alloys on or TSW volcanos on, in black.

Lowered 40mm

remove front grill and replace with mesh

debadged

full retrim of interior

These plans could change though because i change my mind about what i am doin every 5 mins :)

Hey muddyell! B)

Its great to have another Welsh member on board! You be very welcome ;)

As for your choice of 1st car and especially colour, you made a top choice :p

Also your current mods so far sound very tidy and I bet the sounds are well decent. I just have the infinity reference 6x9's and they are awesome.

Please keep up the good work and maybe post a few pics of your ride so we can see just how tidy she is.

If you have never posted pics before, here's a nifty guide >>Posting Pics Guide<< (You'll soon get the hang of it)

Plans sound v.good...

Would also be nice to know what year and mileage she is and also what drew you into getting a starlet :)

Peace Out

J ;) Z

welcome dude, plan sounds good but whats wrong with the standard interier. its lovely........ only joking, good luck with it and nice one for choosing a starlet over non jap poop!

Ok then no problemo will get some pics of the door builds and some of the car to show you what condition it is in B)

It was in pretty much perfect condition untill friday! B)

Went out but wasnt drinkin and when i came out i had a lovely dent in the passenger side wing. hopefully i will be able to just pop it back out :ph34r:

Oh and joz its a 98 R Reg with 79k miles on clock which i thought was pretty good as i only paid 1200 for it with 12 months MOT and 6 months tax B)

Also i have just been offered toyota paseo front seats for £30 and i am havin the paseo alloys (temporary :( ) for free :D

Well at least i wont be ridin on the standard plates anymore :D

Soz to hear about your dent man! :ph34r:

Hope u get it sorted hassle free!

You got a sweet deal! My red beastie is a '98 too!!! B)

Also any upgrade to the stock starlet seats can't go wrong B)

Will add you to my msn later man!

Peace Out

J :( Z

Well my mate wrote his paseo off the other day so said i can have a look at what i want off it

The alloys i can have for free as soon as he gets his car back and the seats he is gonna out on ebay first and he said that if he doesnt get more than £50 for them on there then i can have them for £30

Bargain :ph34r:

Where abouts are you from joz?

Yea mate i can have the engine if i want it! Its a 1.5 superchipped angine that he had put into it as he managed to pop his old one!

Its mine for £500 if i want it :(

Only problem is........i dont have £500 and i think the insurance could be a bit of a barsteward :ph34r:

I might want it mate, I would be v.interested B)

If its for sale and available :( Will be going to a good owner too if all is good.

I can get it collected as well and brought to me in ireland!

Can you get him to tell us more about it?

Peace Out

J :ph34r: Z