I HATE STONE CHIPS!!!!

Ok, up until wed there (5.9.05) I've had pretty good fortune with my paint work, no major chips. Then on wed one puts a hole in my windscreen and today when i got home i found 2 fresh bruisers on my passenger side front panel only 1cm apart from eachother...and right down to the metal too!!!! DIRTY BA$£!%DS!!!! AND I've just had a respray on that side due to vandalism with a brick!!!! NI roads are shat, nothin but friggin road works!!!! Scum bags owe me a new paint job and a window!!!! dont ever bring your cars over here guys, they'll only get shat upon!!!!

Very sorry, just felt like ranting for a minute to blow off some steam!!!!

ni roads are a complete shambles. whats the point paying road tax when they are in such a bad state,  between pothole, roadworks, and crap road markings its a total disgrace

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally dude ballymena, newtownabbey and areas near uni in carrick/belfast are forkin sh!te.

Im not bringin my car out much on the winter those salt trucks are bast!ds too

we hit a pot hole today in the lorry at work, it was that bad it managed to bounce the left wheel of the lorry out and actually lifted the lorry momentarily, if that had have been my sr, id have wrecked my bumper, suspension, wing, possibly door if it pushed wheel back.

is it true if the pot hole has a yellow box round it for repair if you hit it you dont get a penny cause its "marked for repair"

The way I heard it Nordonian was kinda oppostite to you. If the council doesn't about the pothole, they can claim they never knew to fill it in. But if the council does know about the pothole and you get damaged before they fill it in you can claim.

My mate went down his road in the morning and saw men filling in a hole, an hour and a half and hout later he came back up and buckled his wheel pretty badly in it. Got the refurb paid for by the council.

(the guys were gone incidentally - obviously thought "job well done")

FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy good fuck i dont BELIEVE this shat!!!! Apologies for the language!!!! On my home from Ballymena today... was told my second bucket seat was in...NOT BLOODY THERE AT ALL!!!! and Ordered the carat lights (£79 each if anyone needs to know)...came round a corner and a bloody cement mixer went past and chucked a stone BIGGER THAM MY DAMN FIST at my bonnet!!!! Dented it in two places, right above the Toyota badge, one of them bigger than a 50p coin, and cracked and removed the paint right down to the fucking BARE METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASTARD!!!!! Thats knocked back any more mods like the start button a few months, gonna cost a bomb because of the metallic paint!!!!!! UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE!!! as if stone chips arnt bad enough!!!! And I&#39;ve only just had part of the car resprayed too, had it lookin like new!!!! :D:D Might just wait to see if Geo can turn up an ep82 bonnet scoop for me before doin anything about it!!!

Sorry for the rant guys, just really pissed off, and on my birthday and everything like!!!! How shit is that!!!!! :D:D

Nah Geo, i was on a hair pin and only lookin where i was goin. Got a quote to get it fixed, A HUNDRED AND FIFTY BLOODY QUID!!!!!!!!! For a dent the size of a 50p coin and some scratchin, reason is that the whole bonnet will have to be sprayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FARK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!! AND he cant make me a replica of Si's bonnet!!!! Damn this is shat!!!!!!!!!!!!